Menu
looking for female yiwu translator
Jan 5, 2020 21:32
  • PIETSNOT
I will be in Yiwu city after Chinese new year,I will need a translator,please send me your wechat
Apr 6, 2021 00:26
GUEST74014 Hi I am looking for a interpreter, will be visiting four to five cities in China for business, wholesale markets and factories, will have travel with me , field of business is bathrooms and kitchen, please be kind enough to contact me on my e-mail account for WeChat account details.

My e-mail address:-
gmail.com|shabbiranverally

Thanking you
Shabbir
May 11, 2021 00:52
GUEST84146 Hi Shabbir

Are you still seeking a interpreter in China?

This is Tracy from Guangzhou.Do you need to come to Guangzhou for business?

I could be reached at qq.com|24424001.

But I work in an American company here in GZ,I only have time during the weekend.

Rgds,
Tracy

Mar 16, 2024 19:31
  • ARLIN
Hello ,

This is Arlin who is from Yiwu city .
As a 10years old translator/interpretor in China ,i have very much experience for searching the goods,comparing the prices,bargaining the cost ,checking the quality ,and loading the container .
And i am familiar with GZ market ,Shenzhen market ,Yiwu market ect .I have many lots of suppliers all around Guangdong ,Zhejiang ,Jiangsu,Jiangxi ,Anhui,Hebei,Shandong .
If you come to China ,i also have a car ,so i can pick you up from the airport .

I am very sincerely lady ,maybe you can contact with me first ,so you will find how wonderful this lady .

I am looking forward to your email ,whatsapp ,wechat ,call ,any is welcome .
Whatsapp account:+8613516926936
Email:gmail.com|arlinlee222
Wechat:arlinlee

Yours sincerely,
Arlin
Mar 20, 2024 01:49
Hi

This is Selina, a reliable,hard-woking freelance business assistance in Yiwu China。 I have 12 years'experience in translation and sourcing,following up order,quality control and trading details. I have traveled across China with customers as business interpreter and local partner.

I have been doing all kinds of business sourcing, market research, negotiating price with factory, warehouse-shipping arrangements, documentation and customs clearance. I am very familiar with Yiwu market, I had been working as a business interpreter and sourcing agent for over a decade. I had traveled all over China to help my clients find the best products at the best prices. My experience and expertise were highly sought after, and she had built up an impressive network of suppliers and manufacturers.

Service Provided:
1)Business Interpretation : trade fair, market research, factory visiting,Negotiating price for buyer,arranging container, shipping etc

1. Book a good price hotel and pick you up from airport
2. Business guide & market research & factory visiting & negotiating price
for buyer.
3. Local attractions accompany/guide

I am looking forward to your email ,whatsapp ,wechat ,call .
Whatsapp account/wechat :+86-13868996130
Email:qq.com|84715579

Yours sincerely,
Selina
Mar 20, 2024 19:59
Hi

This is Selina, a reliable,hard-woking freelance business assistance in Yiwu China。 I have 12 years'experience in translation and sourcing,following up order,quality control and trading details. I have traveled across China with customers as business interpreter and local partner.

I have been doing all kinds of business sourcing, market research, negotiating price with factory, warehouse-shipping arrangements, documentation and customs clearance. I am very familiar with Yiwu market, I had been working as a business interpreter and sourcing agent for over a decade. I had traveled all over China to help my clients find the best products at the best prices. My experience and expertise were highly sought after, and she had built up an impressive network of suppliers and manufacturers.

Service Provided:
1)Business Interpretation : trade fair, market research, factory visiting,Negotiating price for buyer,arranging container, shipping etc

1. Book a good price hotel and pick you up from airport
2. Business guide & market research & factory visiting & negotiating price
for buyer.
3. Local attractions accompany/guide

I am looking forward to your email ,whatsapp ,wechat ,call .
Whatsapp account/wechat :+86-13868996130
Email:qq.com|84715579

Yours sincerely,
Selina
Page 13 of 13    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: looking for female yiwu translator
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code