Menu
What do you think about Chinese 3S ladies?
Jun 27, 2010 02:30
  • CARLOS
Ok, kids,

seems like it always goes to same direction, about men having or not having affairs. So Jimmy was right with his comment. (Long time no see, Jimmy)
Besides the question was "What do You think about chinese 3s ladies?"

I think it is quite understandable that education rises standards. However there lies a little danger called arrogance. People do have this mysterious phenomenom thinking education and/or status makes someone better than other although those things have nothing to do with it.

In western countries there is a little similar development going on. Well educated, single over thirty yo ladies are increasing group. Same time there is increasing discussion about who should pay what when people live together. Relationships are becoming only a business. People calculate how they could benefit most when living with other person.

Like Tina says: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eu3WIXuzmo

Sixties, married (third time) and happily stuck to it...

Carlos
Jun 27, 2010 03:24
  • NANCYMOON
Quote:

Originally Posted by CARLOS

However there lies a little danger called arrogance.
Relationships are becoming only a business. People calculate how they could benefit most when living with other person.
Carlos

That's why they were left. If they are like of arrogance or practical, they deserve it.
Standard is not a certain thing in such a matter. Like what is going on in a TV play 'A girl of age should be married', feeling is the most important.
Jun 30, 2010 21:32
  • BL2022
Quote:

Originally Posted by LAUGH

funny, who told you this? I do prefer to believe that every one is equal in this AFFAIR matter. There is no such thing as absolute certainty.

I've heard many times in practical life or on TV:" All men are lust for women." But i've never heard " All women are lust for men. " Maybe it's the culture thing for Chinese women have been prolonged oppressed in the feudal society and they dont dare to express themselves.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What do you think about Chinese 3S ladies?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code