Menu
From shanghai to Taiyuan - the best way, after 8 pm?
Jun 17, 2010 09:32
guest56109 Hi, my wife and I will be travelling to Taiyuan. We will be arriving in Shanghai from Canada after 8 pm. Is it easy to fly directly to Taiyuan the same night or stay overnight in Shanghai, and then go to Taiyuan the next day?
Thank you for your suggestions.
Jun 17, 2010 21:00
  • BL2022
From www.shanghaiairport.com. the last flight to taiyuan departures at 20:40pm from Hongqiao Airport. seems you do not have enough time to make the transfer.
Jun 20, 2010 22:31
  • ELLYSE
When would you be travelling? I agree that it sounds like you'll need to stay a night in Shanghai.
Aug 8, 2010 22:11
GUESTGUEST56109 Thank you, BL2022 and ELLYSE. I must apologize for the long delays in following up with my question. We had some health problem and were not sure we could make the trip. That's why I could not access this website for a long time. Now, it seems like the trip is a go. We will be arriving in Shanghai ( Pudong Airport) on 21 Aug., and it seems like we will need to stay overnight in Shanghai, preferably near Hongqiao airport ( I assume this is a domestic airport). Any suggestions for a hotel near the Hongqiao airport ?

Thank you so much for your help.
Post a Reply to: From shanghai to Taiyuan - the best way, after 8 pm?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code