Menu
Hotels adjoining Metro Stations
Jun 18, 2010 19:51
  • PRING
We intend visiting Shanghai in September to spend 3 weeks going every day to World Expo. Despite sifting through hundreds of hotel listings I have found only one (Zhao An Hotel) which is really, really, really close !!! to a Metro station.
Many say they are "within walking distance" .... some identify they are "within 500 metres" ..... some say they are "close" to transportation. My priority is to limit my walking to the many kilometres we will do at Expo, and sit or stand in a train carriage getting to and from Expo. Any hotels you know of that are virtually next door to a Metro Station that (with interchanges) will get us to Expo???? My first time to China so any help will be gratefull received.
Jul 5, 2010 20:13
GUEST19166 There are a number of hotels that are located close (within a resionable walking distance) this august my family iis staying at the Holiday Inn Vista which is very close to a metro stop ... we plan on using that as base camp to branch out from there on our daily activities including Expo 2010
Apr 12, 2018 21:58
GUEST16459 Hi,

I am looking for bedsheet, towel and floor mat supplier and I am wondering if you can suggest the expo that is suitable for the items I am looking for.

Thank you
SC
Post a Reply to: Hotels adjoining Metro Stations
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code