Menu
Is it possible to tour Shenzhen container ports and factories?
Jun 21, 2010 14:56
  • TEXAS80
As a regular tourist is it possible to join a tour of Shenzhen's container port and some of their factories? I would like to see the truly industrial side of China.
Jun 22, 2010 22:00
  • BILLCAI
I don't think so, if you want to visit the factories, you need to make appointment with them before you visit.
Jun 23, 2010 04:15
  • HAPPY_LORNA
Shenzhen have many different kinds of factory , some big some small , indeed you can visit some small factory , if you not mind .
It is not a problem if you want to see factories .
They always welcome visitors .
Jun 23, 2010 09:31
  • BILLCAI
If you want to do business with them, of course you will be welcome, if not, i don't think the factories will welcome you to visit them.
Jun 24, 2010 02:37
  • TEXAS80
No, do not want to do business with them, just interested. My roommate mentioned her visits to factories while she went for study abroad so I guess that was arranged with the school. Not sure how to arrange something like this privately.
Feb 6, 2013 13:22
GUESTBABINA hi,visiting schenzen for the first time just to see and if I like it I would order a container of clothes stitched and send it to India for retiling it from retail outlets?is it possible to do it on our first visit?
Post a Reply to: Is it possible to tour Shenzhen container ports and factories?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code