Menu
Xi'an traffic police imitates MJ to direct the traffic!
Jun 22, 2010 01:40
Voting without time limit
Exclusive Vote
  1. 2 vote(s)
  2. 3 vote(s)
Note: Guest voter(s) are not displayed here.
Zhang Tianyang, a traffic police in Xi’an, has been famous recently for his unique way of directing the traffic. The way he directs the traffic is totally different from other traffic police’ gestures. He directs the traffic by dancing like Michael Jackson.

Here are two photos. Just have a look:

Do you think it is a good idea to direct the traffic by dancing?

Jun 22, 2010 01:41

Jun 22, 2010 03:55
  • BAKUI
Interesting! But i think drivers will devote more time in looking at his unique gestures and this is unsafe.
Jun 22, 2010 20:47
  • KEVIN0518
This guy is creative. He might attend a dancing class to improve himself. I also think that his way of directing the traffic will make the drivers distracted. The accidents might happen more frequently.
Jun 22, 2010 22:17
  • NANCYMOON
He is playing with their lives. How can he be allowed to play with their lives like this? I wonder if he direct traffic concentrately.
Jun 22, 2010 22:26
  • ELLIOTT
Ha, Nancy, you are civic-minded. I agree with your point, and there must be something wrong with his head! To direct traffic like this is nothing funny. What will be done to him if his leader watch this news on internet? a dismission, I think.
Jun 26, 2010 21:40
Elliott, I heard no news that he was dismissed. You are all right. He is creative but he shouldn't have been a traffic police
Jun 27, 2010 12:18
  • CARLOS
C´mon guys!

How many of You really like your jobs, he definitely looks like he does. As long as his work is done, cars co where ever they are going in the correct order, why not let him enjoy his job?

Sitting the first time in taxi in Nanning I said to my Lao Po that no finnish driver could survive this. It looked like all waited for the green light, then hurry, hurry into the middle of the cross and then everybody started to think whose turn it possibly could be to go first. No crashes, though.

Sometimes life is so very damn boring, I like someone bringing some light to it, perhaps even a smile.

Carlos
Jun 28, 2010 02:06
  • ELLIOTT
Well, reasonable as you have said, Carlos. Life needs to be lighten up in any possible aspects. But I do respect about of his courage to do this. BTW, I m afraid of being in focus. How about you?
Jul 4, 2010 01:57
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by CARLOS

C´mon guys!
Sometimes life is so very damn boring, I like someone bringing some light to it, perhaps even a smile.

Carlos

Damn it, Carlos. You are so right. We need to have fun in our boring life. I agree with you that he loves his job very much. Otherwise, he wouldn't create such a unique way of directing the traffic.
Jul 4, 2010 02:01
  • JIMMYB
By the way, why not let the Finnish drivers practice their driving skills in China? I think that they will make great progress after they drive in China. Then you might see Finnish drivers drive like F1 drivers. Very excited!
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Xi'an traffic police imitates MJ to direct the traffic!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code