Menu
LBD
Jun 22, 2010 20:53
  • BL2022
Summer is a good season for females to show the beauty. Then what to wear this summer? Here I want to introduce LBD (little black dress). Although it has a history of years or even decades, LBD has never went out of fashion because one can never be overdressed or underdressed in it.

So prepare yourself a LBD, it will save you not only in this summer, but also in case of emergency.
Jun 22, 2010 21:57
  • ELLIOTT
Quote:

Originally Posted by BL2022

So prepare yourself a LBD, it will save you not only in this summer, but also in case of emergency.

I have no idea of little black dress, but I do like color black. What kind of the EMERGENCY do you mean??
Jun 23, 2010 04:36
  • BL2022
There are many kinds of emergency. For instance, a provisional party or date, the case you have no time to choose a proper dress, the situation you have no idea about what ceremonial dress to wear etc. In one word, LBD is the safe dress for many occasions.

Besides, I have posted a few pictures of LBD.

Jun 23, 2010 04:38
  • BL2022
another one

Jun 23, 2010 22:20
  • ELLIOTT
Wow. beautiful, but I m sure that they don't suitable for me at any time. If I wear them in summer, I will be burnt. While in winter, I have no courage. It is advisable to wear pants when there is an emergency, Right
Jun 24, 2010 01:29
  • BL2022
Quote:

Originally Posted by ELLIOTT

Wow. beautiful, but I m sure that they don't suitable for me at any time. If I wear them in summer, I will be burnt. While in winter, I have no courage. It is advisable to wear pants when there is an emergency, Right

Dont worry about the seasons. As LBD is kind of party dresses, it's the party hosts' problem to think about the temperature. The only thing girls need to do is to make themselves as beautiful as possible.

Pants are indeed for emergencies, but not for girls' emergencies. Girls seldom wear pants in parties.
Feb 16, 2011 02:02
  • SUNNYDAY
I know that some girls wear black coz it makes them look slender.
Post a Reply to: LBD
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code