Menu
Are you looking for a wonderful English-Chinese tourist guide or an enterpretor in Guangzhou?
Mar 14, 2005 13:37
  • SOPHIE
Hi, there! I am a jonior in Guangdong Univerisity of Foreign Studies, and my major is International Business Law.
I am looking for a job as an English-Chinese tourist guide or a part-time job as a legal english translator.
Below is my brief introduction:
1,I have International Contest experience
2,I was an paralegal in a famous law firm during summer and winter break.
3,I was the tuorist guide and enterpretor for Polish business tour when I was a freshman
4,I was a volunteer in the E-Business Department during the 96th CECF last Oct.
5,I was a paid enterpretor and a tourist guide for a French Fashion Company during the Export Commodities Fair in Guangzhou.
If you want to find a responsible tourist guide and a wonderful local person that can let you experience Guangzhou much better, I am sure the right person you are looking for! ^-^
If you are interested in hiring an English-Chinese tourist guide or a job related to legal affairs, Don't hesitate to contact me at : yahoo.com.cn|sweetysophia_xiong
Mar 14, 2005 14:51
  • CHIP
Yes I am plan going to Guangzhou sometimes next week. I need guide. I want to know daily charges.
Mar 14, 2005 16:07
  • SOPHIE
First of all, thank you for your interest!

Last time(April, 2004) when I was a tour guide for the Polish business group, my daily charge
was $50 USD.

And in the 96th China Export Commodity Fair(2004),when I was the enterpretor for the French Fashion Company, my daily charge was $60.

What's your proposal?

Thanks!
Mar 14, 2005 18:06
  • CHIP
Hi.. Sophie,
Thanks for your reply. I will going to Goungzhou next week for holiday and plan so spend 5/6 days three. Need u to guide us to visit nice place and shopping. Please give itinery detail to my email aldar.net|chip
I am from Malaysia.
Thanks again
Post a Reply to: Are you looking for a wonderful English-Chinese tourist guide or an enterpretor in Guangzhou?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code