Menu
Dating with Multimillionaires
Jun 25, 2010 02:37
  • BAKUI
While the matchmaking TV programs are getting more and more popular, the millionaires also don’t want to be left behind. 18 multimillionaires have held an activity to select wives. It is said that all of them have a personal property over rmb 50,000,000 and have paid 180,000rmb for entrance fee. Thousands of single females have attended but many are eliminated because they don’t have a “good for husband appearance”.

single females are signing up for the activity

Jun 25, 2010 02:41
  • BAKUI
A geomancer is reading hand.

Jun 25, 2010 02:43
  • BAKUI
A geomancer is reading face.

Jun 25, 2010 02:59
GUESTDAVE Nonsense, who do they think they are? An emperor? Are they selecting concubines? Who give them the right to do so?

Jun 25, 2010 03:01
  • BL2022
Even if you pick up a "perfect" wife, you will not live a happy life. Because the girls are married to your money, not you.
Jun 25, 2010 06:00
  • LARRYBOY
Well said BL2022, Its obvious that sadly "Image" comes first,, and the heart second!! Image has no foundation to build a relationship,, It is hollow and empty. Everything is fake around the word Image. That is the reason why alot of these pre- arranged marriages, fall apart,later on. Amazingly there is that very small percentage to actually do fall in love!!
Last edited by LARRYBOY: Jun 25, 2010 06:07
Jun 25, 2010 20:27
  • BL2022
Quote:

Originally Posted by LARRYBOY View Post

Well said BL2022, Its obvious that sadly "Image" comes first,, and the heart second!! Image has no foundation to build a relationship,, It is hollow and empty. Everything is fake around the word Image. That is the reason why alot of these pre- arranged marriages, fall apart,later on. Amazingly there is that very small percentage to actually do fall...

Yes, LARRYBOY, image does not tell anything. How do they know what image is good for husband? Superstitious thing. Also, marriage should be the effect of love; it isn’t the stuff to be arranged.
Jun 25, 2010 20:29
GUESTSTEVE They are there flaunting wealth.
Jun 25, 2010 20:40
  • BAKUI
I’ve red a blog which says his GF has attended the activity behind his back. He was very sad and angry, also helpless because he is not rich. Terrible! I think he should break up with the girl. Otherwise, he will be cuckolded someday.
Jun 26, 2010 18:44
  • LARRYBOY
Picture number 2 reminds me of a European country during the 1930s, that judged people by facial features , body build and ancestry so that they would be deemed "Good Stock" for an elite group of people. Here in picture #2 it is the same kind of judging but this time it is for the purposes of money.
Jun 26, 2010 22:36
  • MARRIE
It's nonsense that judge and lift a person by his/her features of face and figure. And I heard from media long time ago that some western companies prefer recruiting employees with blood type O than other blood types, which seems to make sense to me coz from my experience type O is more open-minded , more tolerate and easier to be close to.

As for face features that bring peace, wealth and bliss, Chinese has such superstitious that women and men with broad forehead, straight nose, round eyes, round chin, clear eyebrow have bliss and /or bring others bliss.

a fine face under the judgement of folks in myhometown

Last edited by MARRIE: Jun 26, 2010 22:37
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Dating with Multimillionaires
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code