Menu
French Foreign Language Teacher Wanted
Jun 26, 2010 05:57
  • XIAOGUI
A teaching position is available for a FRENCH LANGUAGE teacher on beautiful HAINAN ISLAND.Our school is located in WENCHANG the home of China's new Space Launch Center.Only a 2 hr drive from tropical SANYA beaches

Only native speakers of FRENCH from CANADA or FRANCE need apply
Preferably bilingual French/English or French/Chinese
Age between 25-55

Posts & number: French 1

Teaching Tasks 16 periods in a five-day week, class size: about 40

Benefit packages

Bachelor degree with experiences: RMB: 4400yuan/m

Bachelor degree with NO experience: RMB: 4200yuan/m
3MA degree with experiences: RMB: 4800yuan/m

MA degree with NO experience: RMB: 4600yuan/m

Airfare benefits for one academic school year
Airfare: RMB7000 yuan
RMB300 yuan for monthly water and electricity supply, free for lodging apartment with basic equipment in the contract duration on campus
Party B enjoys a four-week vacation allowance upon the completion of one academic school year contract. A four-week vacation is equivalent to 28 days, and its payment is made by the day, each being one thirtieth of the monthly salary.
Salary is given by month with the summer and winter vacation excluded during the contract period.

Contact us for more information:
Tel:86 13518093463
E-mail: hotmail.com|maybaby808
Jul 1, 2010 00:59
GUESTNELLY Hi,
I have been looking for teaching French position around China and i am interesting about this position, specially in that beautiful island.
I am graduated from Wuhan University of Technology majoring on Management Business Administration.
Currently I'm in Wuhan but I would like to stay in China to teach French in order to help the students to improve their skills.
The salary correspond to my expectations per month plus the package as mentioned in your message.
Could you send me more information about this position? (the course's materials,including the level of the students)
I'll look forward to hearing from you soon.
You can contact me by email at : yahoo.cm|panelly21
I'll forward my phone number soon.
Thank you for your consideration
Mrs Nelly
Jul 2, 2010 12:11
  • SOPHIAWU
Hi,do you need Italian teacher in your school?There's a native speaker in Haikou and can move to Wenchang
Jul 2, 2010 19:09
  • XIAOGUI
Does it say Italian?....can't you read!
Jul 6, 2010 01:44
  • XIAOGUI
French Foreign Language Teacher Wanted
A teaching position is available for a FRENCH LANGUAGE teacher on beautiful HAINAN ISLAND.Our school is located in WENCHANG the home of China's new Space Launch Center.Only a 2 hr drive from tropical SANYA beaches

"THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED"
Jan 17, 2014 08:49
GUEST14143
hi
my name is jean;i have been looking for a teaching job in china specially french then i got on your ad;actually i am still a student in hainan medical college in second year and where i am living too.
Could you send me more informations about this job? (the course's materials,including the level of the students)
here is my email address so you can write me through (gmail.com|www.ngoundijohn)
here is my phone number +86 18389809821
thank you for your consideration
Mrs jean
Post a Reply to: French Foreign Language Teacher Wanted
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code