Menu
12 Lamborghinis on Chang’an Road in Beijing!
Jun 27, 2010 01:07
  • MARRYMAX
Have you ever dreamt of your wedding ceremony? How many decorated weddings are you planning to use? What brands do you prefer? Can 12 Lamborghinis meet your requirements?

Not long ago, 12 rich guys drove 12 Lamborghinis to pick up the bride of their friend. Those guys knew his friend in a racing car club. After learning that their friend’s relative was getting married very soon, they then decided to use their Lamborghinis as the wedding cars to surprise the groom and the bride.

Now they have succeeded.

Jun 27, 2010 01:08
  • MARRYMAX
No.2

Jun 27, 2010 01:09
  • MARRYMAX
No.3

Jun 27, 2010 01:11
  • MARRYMAX
No.4 Cleary seen that this car is from Beijing.

Jun 27, 2010 02:06
  • LAUGH
Check out these sweet rides, they represent something arrogant and corrupt. Their pride of life?maybe goes other way around. In China people like to or really push all out for their wedding. Most the riches stand on ceremony,never lost its grace and by the way make profits.
Jun 27, 2010 06:31
  • LARRYBOY
Quote:

Originally Posted by LAUGH

Check out these sweet rides, they represent something arrogant and corrupt. Their pride of life?maybe goes other way around. In China people like to or really push all out for their wedding. Most the riches stand on ceremony,never lost its grace and by the way make profits.

Laugh I am speechless!!! well said
Jun 27, 2010 12:55
  • MARRIE
This is one phase of typical Beijin culturel, which is lack of pargmatism, arrogance and tends to make an empty show of fake strenghth. This culture penetrates into each of ordinary people from Beijin. Most of guys/gals from there are talkers not doers. I don't like them.
Jun 30, 2010 21:52
  • BL2022
Anyway, the bride will never forget her wedding ceremony.
Jul 4, 2010 02:23
Quote:

Originally Posted by BL2022

Anyway, the bride will never forget her wedding ceremony.

So will the groom. To be honest, I am just planning to have a wedding tour instead of spending more money holding a wedding ceremony at home. I will use my camera to record my best memory in my life.

But I don't know if my parents will agree with me. They've mentioned many times that a wedding ceremony is necessary. It is a tradtion. Other people in my village hold their wedding ceremonies. If you don't, other people might look down at you.

Very complicated!
Jul 4, 2010 02:55
  • NANCYMOON
In Chinese tradition, a wedding ceremony is requisite. however, as with many changing customs and traditions, the financing of a wedding has changed too nowadays. It is no longer written in stone as to who is required to pay for different aspects of a wedding. In fact, many brides and grooms are paying for their own wedding. Among all the procedure, a decent wedding ceremony becomes another burden except for a new apartment, wedding rings, the old tradition of dowry etc.
Jul 7, 2010 02:39
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by LONELYJOURNEY View Post

So will the groom. To be honest, I am just planning to have a wedding tour instead of spending more money holding a wedding ceremony at home. I will use my camera to record my best memory in my life.

But I don't know if my parents will agree with me. They've mentioned many times that a wedding ceremony is necessary. It is a tr...

Face is the most important thing in China. Why should we care about others' opinions? Why not save some money by holding a simple wedding ceremony? You may travel with your parents too with this money.

Your life is on your own control. Don't care about others' opinions.
Last edited by JIMMYB: Jul 7, 2010 02:40
Post a Reply to: 12 Lamborghinis on Chang’an Road in Beijing!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code