Menu
Who do you think will win the 2010 South Africa World Cup champion?
Jul 7, 2010 04:24
  • DREAMLIFE
Quote:

Originally Posted by LAUGH

Haha, fans like that are respectable. Elliot, did you bet the same?

There is a girl who is as crazy as those three football fans. She is a model in Paraguay. Before Paraguay was eliminated by Spain, she said that she would take off all her clothes if Paraguay won the champion.

Now she has changed his mind. If Spain could win the champion, she would do the same thing. How disgusting she is! She just wants to be famous. Now I really hope that Spain could win the champion, then we will see if she can keep her promise.
Jul 7, 2010 20:31
  • ELLIOTT
Laugh, fortunately it won, but I still need to wait until the final.
Jul 7, 2010 21:12
  • CHARLOTT
Spain has only one step to the champion. I just think that she just wants to earn fame. She has taken a half-naked photo on a football pitch.

Dreamlife, just pray that Spain will win the final and then all men in the world will be happy to see her naked.
Jul 11, 2010 00:37
  • DREAMLIFE
Quote:

Originally Posted by CHARLOTT

Dreamlife, just pray that Spain will win the final and then all men in the world will be happy to see her naked.

Right! Paul has predicted that Spain will win the game so that she will be naked. Now she has three competitors. Three sex workers in Netherlands say that they will have sex with all guys who follow them on Twitter for free. Currently, thereare more than 25000 people who have followed them.
Jul 11, 2010 20:03
  • CHARLOTT
25000 followers? OMG! Anyway, they needn't worry about having sex with 25000 people because Netherlands lost the game.

Dreamlife, the model will do streaking if she keeps her promise. I guess you are happy to hear this news.
Jul 13, 2010 01:06
  • FAERYGIRL
Dreamlife,

I am afraid that you and other men in the world will be disappointed after reading what I will write. The model has updated her facebook and there is no proof that shows she will run nakedly if Spain wins the champion. It was just a rumor.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Who do you think will win the 2010 South Africa World Cup champion?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code