Menu
China Unicom might offer iphone 4 and ipad this year!
Jun 28, 2010 04:34
  • JIMMYB
FT reports that China Unicom and Apple have talked about introducing iphon 4 and ipad into China. Apple fans in China must be very happy to hear this news.

Last year, China Unicom brought iphone 3 to China. However, it has sold a disappointing numbers of iphone 3. The prices are too high and the iphone 3 sold on Chinese market don’t have wifi function. These are the main reasons.

If China Unicom doesn’t learn a lesson from iphone 3 sales, it will be hard to succeed in selling iphone4 an ipad.

My views: China Telecom and China Mobile have also cooperated with Blackberry. Now, Chinese people can buy blackberry in China. However, the ordinary people can’t afford them too. Take blackberry 8310 for example. You need spend more than 3000 RMB to buy one. Maybe only rich guys can buy it. Blackberry 8310 almost disappears abroad. Now, it has come into China and the price is ridiculous.

I won’t spend so much money to buy such a cellphone. If I like, I might buy a second-hand blackberry to use. It is much cheaper.
Apr 30, 2013 18:11
GUEST11576 can I bring my ipad to china
Post a Reply to: China Unicom might offer iphone 4 and ipad this year!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code