Menu
Where Can you post personal dating Ads in Wuhan or China generally
Jun 29, 2010 19:58
  • DECIJ
I was married to a Chinese woman from Wuhan for 9 years before she died of cancer two years ago. I am 58 and have 2 young children (Mark 9-year-old) & Karen (4-year-old), and it is unlikely that I will ever meet an American woman who would want to get serious about me. Chinese women on the other hand place a high value on family matters. Also, I really came to appreciate the Chinese culture while I was married, and I also am attracted to Chinese women.

I would like to meet a Wuhan woman for a romantic relationship and ultimately marriage because my wife's family loves my two children very much and because if I eventually married a Wuhan woman, it would be very convenient to visit Wuhan to see her family and the family of my deceased wife.

Therefore, I would like to find places where locals post to meet others of the opposite sex and post my own advertisement. If others have any suggestions for me as to where I could post locally, I would appreciate it. I do have friends here in the U.S. who could translate for me even if my ad was posted in Chinese. Also, Google translate is not bad. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,

JD
Jul 27, 2010 12:41
GUEST13023 Some of those dating sites will allow you to narrow your search to Wuhan only.
Dating sites have received a lot of negative reviews in the past, but you can still find luck in them, if you are extremely cautious, read what other folks write and use common sense to avoid a disaster.
Jul 30, 2010 01:37
GUEST64265 JD,
I have a match making company in China, and there are some chinese lady would like to marry with a foreigner, including some from Wuhan city or Hubei. In China, a divorced lady with children is hard to find a right men, although they are so nice. So, i try to help them find someone from western country. I have been living in the Uk nearly ten years and I know these ladies are easier to find a right one outside China. if you are interested, please email me. My email:
yahoo.com.cn|rockyzqy
Post a Reply to: Where Can you post personal dating Ads in Wuhan or China generally
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code