Menu
Floating on the Water
Jul 5, 2010 23:19
  • RAINDROP
From Chinanews.com

A monk from South Shaolin Temple, Quanzhou, has successfully ‘floated on the water for 28 meters. He, at the same time, breaks the record that he kept for 18 meters since last year.
On the water, there is a thin pavement that he and his prentices made of plywood, only 0.8 cm. One of the bystanders can only ‘float’ for 2 m.
For those who are familiar with Chinese Kongfu, they must know that it is one of the stunts and is often seen in movies or TV plays. I never try to believe this, even on the Dead Sea, it is unbelievable!

Jul 6, 2010 04:20
  • BAKUI
Hey, guys. do you know there is also a "Dead Sea" called Yanhu in Yuncheng, Shanxi Province of China. people can also float on it.

People floating on Yanhu

Jul 6, 2010 21:48
  • ELLIOTT
Chinese Kong Fu is Chinese national gymnastics, see this people below, they are boatmen strike with a pole.

Jul 13, 2010 03:37
  • RAINDROP
Quote:

Originally Posted by ELLIOTT

Chinese Kong Fu is Chinese national gymnastics, see this people below, they are boatmen strike with a pole.

Ha, I want to have a try, handle well the boat that I must have a sense of success on it.
Jul 14, 2010 02:17
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
Bakui, look at the water of "Dead Sea", deadly dirty, Although i like water, i never wet my feet in it. There should be a warning system for public swimming pool.
Post a Reply to: Floating on the Water
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code