Menu
To look for a roommate or girlfriend?
Jul 12, 2010 21:31
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
Right, no way to partner with him, a lazy boy. For the romance, I remember one TV series which is named the Apartment for White Collars. The heroine becomes his girlfriend in the end, all start from sharing an apartment. Actually, the hero is romantic and excellent in everything, so, I don't believe it works. It is reasonable that the beauty is aroused from the distance.
Jul 13, 2010 01:17
  • FAERYGIRL
Thanks, Larry. I haven't been here for a long time. I read this post and thought it was a bit funny. Girls are easily moved if you can offer help when she is in need. For instance, if you can hand over a cup of hot water to her when she is sick, her eyes might be full of tears.

When a girl lives alone, she will feel unsecure. Then a guy who is warm-hearted to help her fix the light, the toilet ect are very likely to make her feel that he is a good boy. If she doesn't have a boyfriend, you will have a chance.
Jul 13, 2010 01:21
  • FAERYGIRL
Criminal background? Why do you think such a girl who meets his requirements is a criminal?

"From the girl's perspective, do u think it's reasonable for a girl who just leaves school to take the risk to hang round with a stranger day and night."

Some bold girls can take the risk. If they only have two choices: to live alone or live with a boy. I gjuess that they might choose to live with a boy. Of course, she will make her decision after contacting that boy. I mean "to check hims if he is a good guy.

PS: I am not bold.
Last edited by FAERYGIRL: Jul 13, 2010 01:22
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: To look for a roommate or girlfriend?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code