- Travel Reviews
- Travel Tips
- Photo Album
- China Videos
|ShangHai - HuangShan - HangZhou|
|Jul 7, 2010 04:28|
|Hi fellow travelers, |
I will be on a 10 days china backpacking trip with 2 friends on september 2010, and in need of some recommendation and info regarding for my Huangshan's leg trip. This will be my second trip to Huangshan after 10 years, this time since we are on a budget, we will try to arrange as much as possible by ourselves.
I've done some research, but need some correction or further info, thxx..
16 Sept; ShangHai to HuangShan:
- Can leave Shanghai as early as 16:00. Thinking of taking the K8418/K8419 Shanghai (17:49) to Huangshan (09:05) train.
17 Sept; HuangShan:
- 09:05; Arrive Huangshan by train, what to take to Huangshan hike starting point?
- Start hiking. Which start point is better in term of scenery? which cable car? suggestion on time to start? After cable car, which route and what to see until we reached the accomodation near the summit? what's the name of the accomodation?
18 Sept; HuangShan to Hangzhou:
- Sunrise watching, start hiking down (what to see? route? time?)
- How do i reach HuangShan bus station? and what time is the latest start leaving Huangshan in order to catch 16:50 bus to HangZhou?
- need to be at the Hangzhou International Airport by 21:00 the latest!
Is this itinerary possible? Please help out?
How do i book accomodation on top of the mountain? how about train tickets and transportation between Huangshan trainstation - Cable station - Huangshan bus station?
Any travel agent who can help securing the tickets and hotel on top Huangshan?
Any help is greatly appreciated. THANKS
Post a Reply to: ShangHai - HuangShan - HangZhou
(You can post as a member (login first) or a guest!)