Menu
Want to see a show at Guangzhou Opera House
Jul 7, 2010 16:54
  • TEXAS80
I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post. I want to see a show at the Guangzhou Opera House. Don't really care what show it is since I'm pretty much more interested in the building. How can I get tickets to a show and find more information about the Guangzhou Opera House?
Jul 7, 2010 20:07
  • CHERRY07
TEXAS80, the Guangzhou Opera House formally was open to the public in June. It has an offcial website. But it is only a Chinese version. Don't know if you can read Chinese.

Link:http://www.gzdjy.org/

Booking hotline: 020-38392888

Note: I've heard that you can not cancel your ticket once you reserve it.
Jul 7, 2010 22:03
  • TEXAS80
Hi Cherry, I cannot read Chinese....haha. I might have to use the Google Translator. Have you been to a show there? If so how was it? Thanks for the information.
Jul 7, 2010 22:19
  • CHERRY07
Haha, I didn't have a chance to watch a show there. Guangzhou is a bit far from Xi'an. By the way, the ticket prices are too expensive for me.
Jul 8, 2010 11:32
  • TEXAS80
I could see some prices on the page. If I go I'll probably have to get the cheap seats and hope I can see something....that is if I can book tickets first. Thanks again for the information.
Jun 7, 2011 15:39
GUESTMAX Hi there, just wondering if you had any luck with your pursuits? I'm planning on swinging by in a couple of months and was again wondering about booking tickets? As with yourself though, less interested in the shows than the building itself. Thanks.
Post a Reply to: Want to see a show at Guangzhou Opera House
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code