Menu
Magic Octopus IS RIGHT again!
Jul 7, 2010 20:26
  • CHARLOTT
Germany has a magic octopus named Paul. It is said that Paul can predict the football match accurately. It predicted that Germany would defeat Ghana, Australia, England, and Argentina at this World Cup. And Germany did win these games. Paul also predicted that Germany would lose to Serbia, which they also did.

Before the semi-final, Paul also made its prediction---Spain will beat Germany. Surprisingly, Spain has defeated Germany 1:0. Don’t know how disappointed German fans look. I guess that some of them hate Paul and want him cooked.

Don’t you believe Paul? Paul has predicted 12 games since 2008 European Cup and he is right about 11 matches. At 2010 Word Cup, Paul is right about six games.

Jul 7, 2010 20:43
  • ELLIOTT
I believe, but I wonder if Germany will use it again to predict the final. If the octopus do step to the Spain, then, he can not be hailed as magic by the Germans any more.
Jul 10, 2010 22:47
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by ELLIOTT

I believe, but I wonder if Germany will use it again to predict the final. If the octopus do step to the Spain, then, he can not be hailed as magic by the Germans any more.

The magic octopus did predict the final. It predicts that Spain will be the champion. It also made a prediction that Germany would win the third place. Then Germany did win the game.

Seven games, seven predictions and they were all right. Maybe, we should let him predict about 2012.

You know, some people really hate magic Paul, for example, the fans of Argentina. They are searching for recipes on how to cook octopus. Then they will kidnap Paul and make him to a delicious dish.
Jul 11, 2010 00:32
  • JIMMYB
Paul is really magic. However, it is still an octopus. Is there anyone that we can believe? Yes, a Chinese journalist named Lu You. She is magic too.

She interviewed Lippi (the coach of Italy) and asked how he thought about Italy’s weak defensive line. The coach was angry and answered that she was not professional. Then Slovakia shot three goals and eliminated Italy.

In the interview, she asked C Ronaldo: “Messi already scored. When will you score a goal?” Then Ronaldo scored a goal during the match against North Korea.

She also interviewed Robben, the striker of Netherlands. She asked the same question : “When will you score?” Then Robben scored next game.

Now I am hoping that I’ll be honored to be interviewed by her. Her question: “When will you win the lottery?”

Jul 11, 2010 19:26
GUEST20317 i payed the octopus to choose spain
Quote:

Originally Posted by CHARLOTT View Post

Germany has a magic octopus named Paul. It is said that Paul can predict the football match accurately. It predicted that Germany would defeat Ghana, Australia, England, and Argentina at this World Cup. And Germany did win these games. Paul also predicted that Germany would lose to Serbia, which they also did.

Before the semi-final, Paul a...
Jul 11, 2010 19:58
Jimmyb, Paul has predicted the final precisely. Spain won the final 1:0. So Paul has predicted 8 games correctly at this World Cup. Unbelievable!

GUEST20317, if you are Paul's feeder, I might believe you. I also heard that Paul had been manipulated by some gamblers. But there is no proof. People just guess.
Jul 13, 2010 20:43
  • CHARLOTT
The Germany says that Magic Paul will retire very soon. It will not make any predictions anymore. An octopus's life is only 3 or 4 years. Thus, Paul is impossible to predict next World Cup. The aquarium says that Paul will be back to its normal life.

Wait! I have a good idea. Can we invite Paul to China? It can help the investors to predict the stock market. Don't know if it is possible.
Post a Reply to: Magic Octopus IS RIGHT again!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code