Menu
if i should listen my heart?
Jul 9, 2010 03:34
  • SOPHIAW
My heart tells me that he means a lot to me,i could feel that he has the same feeling ,but he tells me that i`m just his friend.why my heart tells me wrong?
what should i do ?i guess i have a terrible personality for him.
Jul 10, 2010 07:40
  • LARRYBOY
Hi Sophiaw, even though what you feel in your heart is true, and your heart is not telling you the wrong thing, but also in His heart his feelings are not wrong either. All hearts and desires are different in each person. There is nothing wrong with you and your feelings and there is nothing wrong with him and his feelings. Be his friend first and really get to know him and by that you will see into his heart if he is the right one for you. Best regards Larry
Aug 11, 2010 19:46
  • SOPHIAW
i`m so sorry that i missed him,this is all my fault.i want to makeself better and don`t want to find a boyfriend within 5years.i know it sounds silly,but i have to know myself first and don`t hurt people any more.
Aug 12, 2010 02:10
  • DALLYHAPPY
Hi Sophiaw, just try to focus on other issues and put down this issue at the moment. i know it's very very very difficult, but you have to try try try your best! Believe me.

You will meet your Mr. Right some time in the future. It's only a matter of time and space.

Life is colourful. We should enjoy it. Don't just stay on love matters. I know you will not~~~ ^_^
Aug 12, 2010 19:55
  • SOPHIAW
actually,he has the same feelings toward me.but he thinks that we have different paths in front of us,it`s hard to let him go.i feel that he is so right to me.i need time.
Apr 12, 2011 20:15
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

Originally Posted by DALLYHAPPY View Post

Hi Sophiaw, just try to focus on other issues and put down this issue at the moment. i know it's very very very difficult, but you have to try try try your best! Believe me.

You will meet your Mr. Right some time in the future. It's only a matter of time and space.

Life is colourful. We should enjoy it. Don't just stay on lov...

"You will meet your Mr. Right some time in the future. It's only a matter of time and space." I also thought like that.
Post a Reply to: if i should listen my heart?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code