Menu
Am I a sea gull or a cat?
Jul 11, 2010 02:39
  • CHARLOTT
A sea gull fell into a chimney and was saved by a couple. Then the couple took care of the sea gull and hoped that it could recover soon. Out of their surprise, the sea gull became their cats’ friend. The sea gull shares food with the cats and sleep in a small nest like other cats. It seems that he already thinks he is a cat now.

Jul 11, 2010 04:16
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
Funny, I love animals, especially pets, I have two dogs (dog mother and her son) and a cat. They sleep together at night, even they all have their own cote. It is very interesting to see they play well, for the dog mother is so virtuous that she never scrambles for food with them even the little cat is greedy.
Jul 11, 2010 21:42
  • MARRIE
This year's Chinese national university entrance writing exam is titled 'why does the cat prey on the rat even though the cat has enough food already'. I think the topic tells part of the truth coz in reality I see lots of family cats are scared away by the rats instead of preying on them. So the nature is evolutional when enviroments change.
Jul 13, 2010 04:50
  • DREAMLIFE
The sea gull lost its memory when it fell into the chimney. Poor guy! It is lucky that the cat didn't eat it.

Marrie, the cat might be scared by a rat if it evolves too quickly.
Jul 15, 2010 03:43
When he remembers who he is, I am sure that he will be scared. What's wrong with the cat? Does he think that he is a sea gull?
Post a Reply to: Am I a sea gull or a cat?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code