Menu
Computer / photo and electronic market/center in Beijing
Jul 12, 2010 03:41
  • MADGRIN
Hi to all,
I'll stay a couple of days in Beijing before starting my trip in China.

I'd like to buy a new lens for my camera and perhaps some other electronic gadgets.

Can you suggest the best (huge and cheap) place where find this items?

Can you also tell me the nearest subway station and, if you know, the opening time?

THANKS! ^_^
Jul 12, 2010 03:57
GUEST10109 hi, my name is vivi, if youre looking for cheap and good-quality raw materials for electronics, i would recommend you to go to China South City in Shenzhen. There you can find lots of raw materials for electronics stuff, clothing, textile, leather, metal, etc..

email me or add me on facebook if you have any questions
csc-hk.com|infovisit
Jul 12, 2010 04:03
  • MADGRIN
Hi vivi,
thanks for the info!

It is far to reach from Beijing ?

Greetings,
Raffaele
Jul 20, 2010 20:50
GUEST10109 HI Raffaele,

If youre in Beijing now, I would recommend you to come to Hong Kong, and then swing by Shenzhen for a day. Cause there is a lot of see in Hong Kong and Shenzhen too. :)
Jul 20, 2010 21:30
  • BAKUI
Try Maliandao Photographic Equipment Center( 马连道摄影器材城)in Beijing. You can take subway 1 and get off at Nanlishilu(南礼士路)and then channge to bus 46 at the southwest exit. Opening houres: 9:00-18:00

For other electronic gadgets, go to Zhongguancun(中关村),make sure you get a bargain and be careful of the fake ones. The nearest subway station is Huangzhuang(黄庄).
Jul 21, 2010 04:16
  • MADGRIN
Thank you very much for the info! ^_^
Jul 21, 2010 04:34
  • ADA_WATSON
better not go to Zhongguancun(中关村) alone. If you are not familiar with the market, you are very likely to be cheated by those sly dealers. My suggestion is to buy lens and other electronic gadgets in some big and reliable shopping malls. The prices might be a bit expensive but the things are definitely authentic. If you want to buy the lens and camera gadgets, you can go to Wukesong Qicaicheng(五棵松器材城). Many people buy their cameras and lens there.

Address:
No.40, Wukesong Road, Haidian District, Beijing

How to go there: take [tcgurl=http://www.travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/beijing/transportation/subway-line1.htm]subway line 1[/tcgurl] to Wukesong(五棵松) and then take No.913 bus at Wukesongqiaonan(五棵松桥南) and get off at Dinghuiqiaonan(定慧桥南).

To take No.913 bus, you need get out at exit B and walk north about 50 meters.
Jul 21, 2010 05:00
  • MADGRIN
Quote:

Originally Posted by ADA_WATSON View Post

better not go to Zhongguancun(中关村) alone. If you are not familiar with the market, you are very likely to be cheated by those sly dealers. My suggestion is to buy lens and other electronic gadgets in some big and reliable shopping malls. The prices might be a bit expensive but the things are definitely authentic. If you want to buy the lens and cam...

Thanks for this very usefull tip! :)
Post a Reply to: Computer / photo and electronic market/center in Beijing
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code