Menu
Lake Monster
Jul 13, 2010 21:53
  • RAINDROP
Lake Monster, a snake-like animal, with a long neck, is very much similar to Scotland Loch Ness monster. According to people who claim to have seen the creature, it has fin and a huge tail.

It is most fearful that it attacks fishermen and dabblers. There are 19 of them went missing from the lake. One local resident said he saw a fisherman being pulled into the water. Among the victims, most drop down dead in Their Tracks in the past three years.

An investigation has been called for into this creature which may lurk beneath the surface of the water. Do you believe that there is a monster in the lake, or in the world? As well as the UFOs?

Jul 14, 2010 00:12
  • DAPHNEB
Interesting, Wild Man plus Lake Monster today... Again I believe its existence, people need mystery or somewhat the unidentified objects.
Aug 3, 2010 01:47
  • RAINDROP
Quote:

Originally Posted by DAPHNEB

Interesting, Wild Man plus Lake Monster today... Again I believe its existence, people need mystery or somewhat the unidentified objects.

, seems you like to rise to a challenge, open to adventure and willing to take a risk about natural world. I hope they are just pussyfooting in our area.
Post a Reply to: Lake Monster
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code