Menu
shopping
Jul 14, 2010 05:36
  • ROMY
Hello,
I'm travelling with my husband and 3 kids end of july to Guangzhou.
we are staying in GRAND ROYAL HOTEL. We want to buy replica(fake) clothes, bags and watches but not for wholesale, we need just for the family.
Please if you can recommand us where we can buy and how to get there.
TKS
Jul 14, 2010 22:43
GUESTMOLLY The most famous places for shopping in Guangzhou is Shangxia Jiu Lu and Teem Plaza area.
Jul 16, 2010 10:17
GUESTKITWU I am in a Cantonese. Well ,there are plenty places to shop here ,But if you are looking for those kind of pdts ,you can see them a lot in SHANGXIA JIU ,and Beijing Lu .But you have to be a professional in choosing these kind of pdts .Because some of them can be really real ,some ..urh....Also ,give you a tip here ,you have to bargain . one third of price they ask for could do,Bags range from RMB 100 to 250 ,my advice . Check the quality carefully!!And I don't suggest you buy that ,there could be a lot of things you can buy here ...
Jul 17, 2010 08:29
  • BILLCAI
GRAND ROYAL HOTEL is a nice hotel, but it is a little far from the markets, and there are no metro station near the hotel either. It takes about 40 minutes by taxi to the markets. If you need any help in guangzhou, please give me a call: 13710648656.
Cheers!
Bill
Jul 20, 2010 01:59
  • IVYWEI
I think if you go to market, maybe the storekeeper will give you a higher price as you are not doing wholesale. If you are lucky you will meet some vendors on the street who selling the copy items. Try to bargain with them, good luck!
Post a Reply to: shopping
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code