Menu
Apartment For Rent in Beijing China
Jul 14, 2010 06:02
  • CATLYH
Yisui Garden is located in Chaoyang district of Beijing China,to the south coast of the Tonghui River, a walking distance from Beijing International Studies University and Communication University of China. There are gyms ,banks ,restaurants and shopping mall nearby. The apartment is on 14th floor of the 17-floor building and has a nice view to the South of Beijing. The apartment has two bedrooms with two double beds, one study room (a folded bed available),two washrooms with shower, one big living room, nice kitchen room, three rooms faces to the south and one to the east. The balcony is to the south . The total areas is 120 sqm with two TV, Refrigerator ,washing machine ,three air-conditioners, heating system ,the furniture includes two double cowhide sofa, two book cabinets and two cabinets for wine or artcrafts. The underground parking is available with 300 rmb per month.
The photos are available if you come to me.
The rental is 12000 rmb per month (negotiable ) including management fee and TV fee.
Please call me 13661286934 (my name Lee ,English speaking),or send me email:163.com|163pk263
May 3, 2019 00:26
GUEST17395 Hi-
I'm Aaron, from California, in America. I'm looking for a place to live for 3 months, near Beijing International Studies University. Do you know a place to rent for 3,000 rmb? Please contact me at my phone +86 138 2350 3343, or e-mail hotmail.com|aaronwilde as soon as possible, and I will send you my wechat ID.
Aug 10, 2019 23:02
  • ADAMHENRY
What is the lowest renting price per month of an apartment there?
Post a Reply to: Apartment For Rent in Beijing China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code