Menu
Sex change
Jul 15, 2010 02:10
  • LAUGH
Yvonne Buschbaum, a German pole-vault medalist, changed her sex to male with a 9 hours operation. In January 2008, Buschbaum announced that his new first name was "Balian", He is a pole-vault coach now.
His personal best is 4.70 metres, achieved in June 2003 in Ulm. On November 21, 2007 Buschbaum announced his retirement from the sport. At that time, she announced the desire to begin gender reassignment.
Former Yvonne Buschbaum

Jul 15, 2010 02:12
  • LAUGH
HE now

Jul 15, 2010 02:31
GUESTSTEVE wow, handsome he is. The God must have made a mistake when he was born.
Jul 15, 2010 06:07
  • LARRYBOY
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTSTEVE

wow, handsome he is. The God must have made a mistake when he was born.

An expected materialistic comment, from someone ,who does not know God. also continue your walk by putting your trust in people that are also in the dark with you. A man born Blind who knows God will know they way out of darkness compared to those with full sight, that dont know God and can not see the hand in front of them. God does not make mistakes Steve, including with you!
Jul 21, 2010 22:17
  • SOPHIAW
if gender change could make us living in a better life,why not?
Jul 21, 2010 22:29
  • CHERRY07
She is really cool as a man. Very charming. Grils will be mad about him.
Jul 21, 2010 22:30
  • LAUGH
Larryboy, your words are like a compilation of esoteric philosophical theories, which I can not understand very much. A deep theory of God......LOL

look, your pose is the same with Buschbaum, very handsome.
Jul 21, 2010 22:41
  • LAUGH
Quote:

Originally Posted by SOPHIAW

if gender change could make us living in a better life,why not?

Yes, I agree. Doing what comes naturally, according to their willing heart. Sometimes, people should steel their heart to overthrow things as they come. That makes life change.
Jul 24, 2010 18:32
  • LARRYBOY
[quote=LAUGH,402172] Larryboy, your words are like a compilation of esoteric philosophical theories, which I can not understand very much. A deep theory of God......LOL

Hi Laugh, thank you for your compliment. , I am flattered!!, but your funny!!Hmm philosophical theory and living lifes experiences are total opposite of each other. The question is if one person thinks about what could possibly happen and the other person has already had something happen to him/ her,, then who is it that has true knowledge? Thinking with out action, is meaningless. Put theories into practice and you gain knowledge , between positive and negative. Thats experience!!
Hmm I think I need a beer!!,, so now I will put into action my movement off my chair and go to the refridgerator and experience a cold beer. with out movement I will not get it.
If i ask someone to get it for me, is also putting theory into practice,, but it does not make me thinner if i sit on the chair.....this is crazy,, I will be right back,, Im thirsty. LB
Last edited by LARRYBOY: Jul 24, 2010 18:35
Jul 25, 2010 01:50
  • LAUGH
Maybe I am the one who often thinks about what could possibly happen and things already happened to me,,,How about this for me, I am thinking too much.

Thanks Larry, a big lesson for me to rearrange my rest life. Perhaps you can add some words to this sentence "Where there's a will, there's a way". It is rather loose.
Jul 25, 2010 20:18
  • LARRYBOY
Hi laugh I said this before that you have a great user name, and to laugh already makes your life brighter. I like your phrase you posted but i prefer to hear it this way "where there is hope, there is always a way! Without hope we will die. Everyone has hopes..... from the leader of a country ,, to someone who picks paper off the street. With hope anything is possible.
Thinking too much about something you can not control at that time will make your hair grey and your body sick. Sleep at night and sleep good,,what you can not do at night will wait until the next day. Pray before you go to bed, and the more you experience the better you will adapt to any situation because you will learn from your mistakes. Just like falling off a bicycle,, it hurts when we hit the ground but we learn to be more careful the next time we get on it. just like everything else. Best to you Laugh,,,LB
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Sex change
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code