Menu
To be a nude model is no wrong
Jul 18, 2010 04:01
  • FAERYGIRL
A university president in Nanjin guested as nude model for his students. But his nude picture was uploaded to a very popular forum in China. Then he was known to all. An usual visitor on the forum wrote “The president is crazy of fame. He plans to be famous or just promotes the college.”

Learning of this, the president decided to explain. He said that he guested as nude model because the professional body model didn’t come. And he thought his behavior was normal. Next time, he will be willing to be a nude model again. But he will wear shorts or trousers.

I support him. A teacher sacrifices himself to be his students’ nude model. But someone didn’t buy this and uploaded his naked photo on the forum. To tell you the truth, I am very sad to see this.

Do you have something to say?

I will introduce this guy to you. Don’t misunderstand me. I won’t upload his nude picture.

Jul 19, 2010 01:05
  • DAPHNEB
HE is an artist. maybe... to express his incredible heterodoxy far beyond the capabilities of common minds.

Chinese are nowadays learning to be open. These people who want to be successful, they must be be daring, be first and be different.
Jul 19, 2010 04:52
  • CHERRY07
The one who exposed his photos on the internet is a bad guy. If it was one of his students, he would be heartbroken. He sacrified himself as a nude model but his students couldn't understand this. It is painful that someone you trust betray you.
Jul 19, 2010 22:13
  • MARRYMAX
My analysis:

If his photo was disclosed by his students. Then he should know who disclosed his photo. Why didn't he stop him taking photos in class? I found those photos. All the photos were taken very closely. Obviously, he could have stopped that student if was unwilling to let others take a nude picture of him. But he didn't.. Then his nude photos appeared on the internet.
Oct 10, 2010 06:48
GUESTMR SYDNEY I would not have the stamina to follow his lead, but I admire him for his bravery.
Nov 14, 2010 19:10
  • VIGORHE
God dislike nude model in public.Be clean and pure in marriage never show naked body to anyone els except your husband and wife.
Post a Reply to: To be a nude model is no wrong
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code