Menu
welcome to hainan island ,China
Jul 18, 2010 22:52
  • FLYING320326
Hainan island

Hainan province,called “qiong” in short form. administrates two dinstinct—level cities ,six county—level cities, four counties , six national autonomous counties ,one economic development zone ,and one government office. the population of Hainan island was 8,450,300 in 2007.
The climate in Hainan is of the tropical monsoon and tropical types, it’s hot and warm all the year round with plenty of rainfall. Clearly divided into dry and wet seasons, tropical storms and typhoons frequent the island in autumn .there is no winter through the year .the coldest months is from January to February with average temperature of 16—24C ,the yearly average temperature is 22—25C.

Hainan foods;
Hainan foods have four characteristics: fresh, natural peculiar and rich. Such as the ten special dishes in Hainan province .Wen Chang Chicken, Jaji duck, Hele crab, Dongshan mutton, Qukou seafood , lingao little pig, Wuzhishan beef and mild vegetables, Hainan powde. people usually pay much more attention on the food’s natural and nutritious .all in all, because Hainan island is a natural /green island, so everything on the island is unpollutious and hygeian, you can enjoy all the foods here.
Fruits
There are many kinds of tropical and subtropical fruits in Hainan island. Most of them are good qualities, for example ,watermelons are sweet all the seasons. When you mentioned the Hainan island. I think coconut is a symbol of Hainan island. People planting coconut trees here and there, and the planting history has lasted 2000 years already. Wen chang city,called the city “which plant half of coconut of Hainan island.” Coconut trees are special trees, you can see the flower, little coconut, not raiped coconut, and raiped coconut at the same time in the same tree. Just like a family has four generations in that moment. And many other fruits like :mango, peanapple, lychees, jackfruits, bananas, longan, papaya and naseberry. So much kind of different fruits you never see and even you never hear. So ,when you come to Hainan island, don’t hesitate to taste them.
Dongjiao coconut grove is a typical example of wen chang city. It’s near the qinglan port.the local people says “wenchang produces half of coconut of in Hainan, while dongjiao produces half od coconuts in wenchang ”. in fact, there are about 600.000 graceful coconut trees grow in dongjiao. Many film makers looking for scene of coconut trees will come here or shooting. The coconut trees are in such different forms as tall, short, after that you can drink coconut juice on the hammock under the coconut trees, then you can fall asleep quickly .
If you are free, want to have a vacation, holiday or traveling. Please come to Hainan island. With the blue sky, white cloud, soft sea wind, fresh air and golden beaches, you will lose yourself in another mysterious world, welcome you all the time,

May 4, 2011 21:03
GUEST57936 an awesome place
May 6, 2011 10:50
  • CARLOS
Thank You,
I think it would be nice to buy a house there but I have heard they are quite expensive nowadays. I have also heard that there are lots of russians.

Carlos
May 8, 2011 00:55
GUEST23283 yeah,the house there is a little expensive now ,especially insanya.20000RMB for one square meter.but it is really a nice place for us to visit
May 17, 2011 14:19
  • MARK_81
Wow what a beautiful beautiful place! I’m in the early planning stages right now of where to go on my next trip to China. First I’m off to Swansea, Wales soon to visit with some friends then its off to Wembley and cheer on my b team Barcelona! Then maybe in July/August hopefully me and my family will make it back out to China- visit again. This place here looks absolutely amazing so that’s definitely a serious option for me.
May 19, 2011 23:36
GUEST25261 wow, our hainan welcome u all the time. but the best visiting time is in the winter and spring, the weather will be very fine ,the sunshine will be very strong if u come here in the other seasons.
Post a Reply to: welcome to hainan island ,China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code