Menu
Fashion advisor Victoria Beckham
Jul 19, 2010 23:13
  • RAINDROP
Voting without time limit
Exclusive Vote
  1. 1 vote(s)
  2. 1 vote(s)
Note: Guest voter(s) are not displayed here.
How a singer-turned-fashion designer should be? Or does fashion closely connected with money? Victoria Beckham never uses her Gold Card if what she wants is less than Euros 40,000. She can throw about Euros 60,000 in order to buy a birthday gift to her husband. Beckham also spends money without stint. He pays Euros 2,000 a month for his hair. In addition, they teach their kid how to spend money and buy him a Ferrari sports car, which cost Euros 38,000. Clothes, bags, sledges and sunglasses, all established brands. That is fashion? What do you think, Does fashion closely connected with money?

Jul 20, 2010 22:17
  • ROVER
Expensive stuff is not definitely fashionable, but fashionable stuff is absolutely expensive than the unfashionable ones.
Aug 2, 2010 09:52
  • MARTHA43
Quote:

Originally Posted by ROVER

Expensive stuff is not definitely fashionable, but fashionable stuff is absolutely expensive than the unfashionable ones.

Excellent quote Rover, really its very much true
Aug 3, 2010 01:42
  • RAINDROP
So, Rover, you mean fashion is closely connected with money.

Being strapped for cash might crimp my style, but I hope my spending not increases over the summer. And, that is why they my friend cannot help but spend vast sums of money on cosmetics and fashionable clothing.
Post a Reply to: Fashion advisor Victoria Beckham
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code