Menu
BUSINESS IN SHENZHEN
Jul 20, 2010 13:55
  • BOBMCG
Hi, my name is Bob McGowan, from Bulawayo, Zimbabwe. I am coming to Shenzhen for business shortly, and am hoping it is not too much to ask for advise or any tips anyone might have. We are looking at importing affordable solar home lighting systems into our country. Is it easy to do business and network with people there? Do you know of any Christian business networks in Shenzhen or people I might be able to contact? Your help would be most appreciated, and if you are ever in Africa and need help, pls let me know.

Thank you.
Brgds,
Bob
Jul 20, 2010 21:51
GUESTSDF There is a light market in Tianbeisilu, luohu district. (罗湖区田贝四路) in Shenzhen City.

There are many lights factories in Zhongshan Ancient Village. It is about two hour journey from Shenzhen downtown area.
Jul 21, 2010 03:47
  • MIRAMAR
Hi Bob,

There are thousands after thousands of related company in Shenzhen or Zhongshan, advise you better make a research before you come to China, as you are looking for some kind of solar lighting, you better go to www.alibaba.com to make an understanding first. Good luck.

Ken
Jul 22, 2010 02:19
GUEST59133 Thank you
Jul 24, 2010 21:40
  • BILLCAI
you can search the suppliers from this website as well: www.made-in-china.com, or www.globalsource.com. If you need translation or guide service, please contact me.
Cheers!
Bill
Jul 26, 2010 04:17
  • TANYA2003
hi,pls check my message .
Jul 26, 2010 05:09
  • CHIANDY
Hi Bob
In Guangdong , Zhongshan Ancient Village is really a famous town for all kinds of light. I have been there several times.Maybe I can be some help to you.
I m a driver with my own car, offen driving for foriegner in shenzhen. If you need a car and drive for you.
Thank you
Good luck

Andy
163.com|chi_andy
Tel: 15817458392
Post a Reply to: BUSINESS IN SHENZHEN
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code