Menu
Throw a donkey from the sky?
Aug 9, 2010 06:39
  • OSMAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by ONMYWAY View Post

All you guys needn’t worry about this donkey now. He has become a star. The Sun, (a newspaper) has bought it from its owner. Currently, he stays at the Kremlin. His fans even came to Moscow to see her. Forget to say, she is 17 years old now.

The donkey needn’t worry about being thrown again. Her life is taken by a special person. She can ...

cannot belive what i am reading.
If this childrens story,or some one telling this...................or the world so strange to me?

Aug 9, 2010 22:18
  • ONMYWAY
Quote:

Originally Posted by OSMAN

cannot belive what i am reading.
If this childrens story,or some one telling this...................or the world so strange to me?

OSMAN, you are not day dreaming. This is called "publicity" or "propaganda" The donkey is famous now.
Aug 10, 2010 04:28
  • OSMAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by ONMYWAY

OSMAN, you are not day dreaming. This is called "publicity" or "propaganda" The donkey is famous now.

Oh i see. thank you.
Have you ever think that how it would be better if you wer instead of the Donky star?so that you canby Famous?
Aug 14, 2010 22:38
  • ONMYWAY
Quote:

Originally Posted by OSMAN

Oh i see. thank you.
Have you ever think that how it would be better if you wer instead of the Donky star?so that you canby Famous?

Good idea, Osman. But I don't want to be famous right now. Those who are dreaming of earning fame can give it a try.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Throw a donkey from the sky?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code