Menu
how to get china visa? how much?
Jul 25, 2010 22:33
  • MUSTHAAVE
hi! i would like to know how can i get china visa? and how much? im from Philippines thank you!:) god bless
Jul 25, 2010 22:53
GUESTFIONA If you live in one of the 11 provinces on the Visayas islands of the Philippines, you can just go to Consulate-General of the People's Republic of China in Cebu.
Or if you live in Cordillera Administrative Region, Region 1 or Region 2, you need to go to the Consulate of the People's Republic of China in Laoag.
If you reside in somewhere except for the consular districts of Chinese consulate in Laoag, Cebu, you must go to the Chinese embassy in 4896 Pasay Road, Dasmarinas Village, Makati City, Metro Manila.
A Single-Entry Visa is 1,400 Peso for Philippine passport holders.
Jul 26, 2010 01:58
GUEST14136 hi thank you for the answer, once you enter china? they'll look for your visa? am i ryt? or i can just pass to visit china?thank you
Jul 26, 2010 02:18
GUESTBETTY Of course, they will check your passport and visa when you land on their land. So, better get a visa first. And be aware not to overstay.
Jul 27, 2010 21:04
GUEST12967 hello, you can get a L visa to come to China. Or we send you a business English letter, then you can apply for a F visa to come to China.for more information or any questions about your visa, you can consult me at 15901281624. my email is hotmail.com|monicazeng.
good luck!

monica
May 12, 2012 05:30
GUESTEDITH hi, i'm working in H.K and we want to go to China on the 23 of May w/ my parents and son who came from philippines, can we just get our vis a to enter China in the Lo Wu station?..thanks...
May 12, 2012 21:41
  • APAULT
I don't think so. get a visa in HK from the office there. You will find details in this site
Post a Reply to: how to get china visa? how much?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code