Menu
A ready source of money
Jul 26, 2010 23:10
  • ELLIOTT
“A ready source of money” is what we Chinese called Money was growing on trees. We usually use it for kidding if someone finds her a husband who is very rich and is considered to be inexhaustible about money.

But here in Australia there is a piece of news that talks about “the ready source of money”, very funny but interesting. Why? Because it is a special experiment that is sponsored by a bank in order to arouse civilian investment.

Guess what, there are 152 people passing by without any notice about the tree with money hanging around. Do you believe there is no one who will collect the money from the tree? (although the money is in AUD 5 par value).

Jul 26, 2010 23:12
  • ELLIOTT
an 'indifferent' passerby

Last edited by ELLIOTT: Jul 26, 2010 23:13
Jul 28, 2010 01:24
GUESTLOL Funny guys, possiblely they thought the money was bad. The 153 person would like to pick them all up if he found they are real.
Jul 28, 2010 01:32
  • DAPHNEB
or people would rather think of a practical joke about it. If you see that tree, will you get it? I won't because there may be video monitors or watchers behind me.
Jul 28, 2010 01:39
  • ELLIOTT
Er, me too. I don't want to stir up trouble unnecessarily. See, what they did when those papers were noticed.

Aug 1, 2010 03:16
  • CHARLOTT
Don't take anything that doesn't belong to you. Just remember this.

Here is the lesson:

My colleague had the dinner in a small restaurant. Suddenly, a guy said to him: "Hey, there is ten yuan on the floor. Is that yours?". My colleague stood up and took his money out of his pocket and counted. Then he said: "It is not mine." He kept eating his noodles again. The boss of the restaurant suddenly said: "Sir, your cellphone was taken away by another guy."

Hearing this, my colleague ran out of the restaurant to look for him but failed to find that guy. He hadn't got Ten yuan but lost his cellphone.
Post a Reply to: A ready source of money
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code