Menu
Talk show queen Oprah Winfrey--a teenager prostitute
Jul 29, 2010 01:50
  • NANCYMOON
A novel published last April, made accusations about Oprah having been a teenage prostitute, questions about her sexuality and quoted family members who said that she exaggerated her upbringing to make the family seem like that they were poorer than they really were. Now, Oprah's half-sister Patricia has confirmed the information.

12 years ago, she was named by Times as the most influential figure in 20th century. However, having been a teenager prostitute, she even gave birth to a baby when she was 14 (the baby was died of premature delivery). The news caused a great deal of controversy and plunge her public persona into meltdown.

News of this kind is not new to the publics; however, few are told or even be confirmed by the family members. That may because Patricia is Oprah's half-sister. How can she abandon their sisterhood? or jsut because western people do regard this lightly?

Jul 31, 2010 22:40
  • SUNNYDREAM
The novel publisher and the author are totally jerks. To attraction people's attention, they have to bring some "highlights" to promote the novel.

Then they have dug out Oprah's history and let it known to all. Everyone has his/her privacy. Please do respect them. Otherwise, you will be punished one day.
Aug 1, 2010 01:14
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
that is right "Money is the root of all evil". for these public celebs, to cover their past is part of their life, lay every iron in the fire. But I can't understand why her sister came out to get it affirmed.It will kill me if I got betrayed by blood relations.
Aug 16, 2010 01:15
  • NANCYMOON
In China, reunion dinner helps to deepen family ties while the exchange of gifts and greetings enhances relations between friends. Visiting relatives are common among holidays and most of Chinese festivals. Maybe some of westerners do not concern too much about relatives.
Apr 13, 2011 08:47
GUEST53119 well i thank she is one of the most understanging people there is and come from a 14 year old myself and going throuh all most the samethings she is my hero and i will allways admijer her no matter what
Apr 16, 2011 23:41
  • BOBERT
Quote:

Originally Posted by NANCYMOON

In China, reunion dinner helps to deepen family ties while the exchange of gifts and greetings enhances relations between friends. Visiting relatives are common among holidays and most of Chinese festivals. Maybe some of westerners do not concern too much about relatives.

You can choose your friends but you can't choose your relatives.
Post a Reply to: Talk show queen Oprah Winfrey--a teenager prostitute
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code