Menu
Honest and good travel assistant needed ( yiwu and shenzhen )
Jul 29, 2010 09:45
  • BUDYSIE
We need a travel assistant who is honest and can help us to seek new products in yiwu and shenzhen. Preferably those who have knowledge in shipping and can do the preinspection of the goods prior shipping. We will be arriving in shanghai on 13 august 2010, if you are interested, please send me your picture and profile, and how can we contact you. Thank you. Ps: please also mention how much will you charge us for your service.
Aug 3, 2010 10:30
  • GIONVIA
Experienced interpreter-business consultant available, fluent in English, Mandarin, lives in Guangzhou, knows China products and markets very well such as watches, electronics, furniture, ceramics, toys etc. If you are in town on business or on holiday, I am your solution to any communication difficulties! Also available for short trips to other cities. For details, kindly check my website: www.echinasource.com Email: echinasource.com|tiger .
Aug 19, 2010 10:47
GUESTREBECCA I am in shanghai , female ,26 years old .rich experience in international trading ,I am familiar with YIWU market .I am on vacattion from tomorrow 8/20 ,but I am not sure if you are still in shanghai or yiwu .have you find right person to help you ? if not please contact me Rebecca:138 1631 9984. my charge is 200 RMB/DAY excluding travelling fee.

if there is no chance for this time ,please call me next time or you can ask me to seek goods from YIWU at any time . charge will be discussed .

have a nice day !
Jan 9, 2011 05:33
  • YIWUALIBABA
hi,
I can totally reach your requirements and I am in Yiwu . Maybe in your next trip if you need . Please contact at MSN : hotmail.com|tilkaner
Jan 11, 2011 05:46
  • RACHELYEUNG
With rich experience in translation, I would like to offer you the best service in SHEN ZHEN.
I am easy-going, honor, punctual, open minded, and responsible. Not only had I learned much in Business English but more social skill.

And I worked for Foreigner shipping company almost 2 years, now I’m willing for get the full time or part time job as an English-Chinese-English translator , business assistant, business trip guide, item purchaser, or shipping consulter.

Please contact me in anytime if you would like to have my help and nice service.

Rachel Yeung / 24 years old
Msn /email : rachel_yeung1026(at)hotmail.com
mobile phone: +86 136 3296 5715
Post a Reply to: Honest and good travel assistant needed ( yiwu and shenzhen )
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code