Menu
my first trip in hk
Jul 29, 2010 21:26
  • KATE817
Can anyone help me: i will be in hongkong on nov 25-28, 2010. i will be staying (tentative) at hollywood hotel

1)my first day at disneyland park then victoria peak -victoria bay
-question what to ride from disney to victoria peak-victoria bay please suggest a cheap transportation and food to eat in victoria peak.
2)my second day at ocean park-causeway bay (would it be possible)
-question what to ride from hongkong hollywood hotel to oceanpark then to causeway bay?include where to eat and back to hotel
3)my 3rd day to macau
-question what to ride from hotel to macau and where to buy things or market there for cheap clothes?
Jul 30, 2010 01:25
1) From Disneyland to Victoria Peak: Take subway and alight at Admiralty Station, you may need to transfer several times. Then go through C1 Exit and take Bus 15 to the Peak.You may also alight at the Central Station and take cable to the peak.

2) To Ocean park: you can take Island Line to Admiralty and change to Bus 629 to the terminus.
From Ocean Park to Causeway bay: Take bus 629 to Admiralty and then change to subway to Causeway Bay.
From Causeway Bay to hotel: Island line.

3) From Hongkong to Macau, you can by helicopter or ship. For cheap clothes in Macau, you can try in Xinma Road.

Post a Reply to: my first trip in hk
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code