Menu
Do u believe in fate?
Jul 30, 2010 04:09
  • SOPHIAW
Does everything happen for a reason? do u believe in fate?
Jul 31, 2010 22:43
  • SUNNYDREAM
You may check this thread. It was posted long ago sharing the same title as your post.

[tcgurl=http://community.travelchinaguide.com/forum2.asp?i=36130]Do you believe in fate?[/tcgurl]
Aug 1, 2010 00:59
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
I believe. it is an inevitable course of events that we can not convert if something has already happened. Maybe we are just poor to find ourself an excuse for lack of perseverance.

Anyway, I need it to forget past and live better.
Aug 1, 2010 03:40
  • SOPHIAW
yeah,i know some people don`t believe in fate,bacause they think they could get everything if they make a great effort.However,the fate is inevitable .no matter how hard u tried ,u still couldn`t change it .
Aug 1, 2010 04:05
  • ONMYWAY
Your fate is in your hands. If you decide to change, you at least have a chance to succeed. If you just accept it, nothing will be changed for sure.

Aug 1, 2010 22:47
  • COOLSPRINGS
I am not sure. The fate for human beings is the fact that we are from to cradle to grave. I believe the rich people have their own pains and the the poor people have their happiness because God is fair to everybody. To create with aims no matter it can be reached or not, to have happy and lovely family with healthy children and grandchildren is a better life than the one whereby sitting there waiting for being assigned by the 'fate'.
Aug 2, 2010 22:29
  • SOPHIAW
Quote:

Originally Posted by COOLSPRINGS View Post

I am not sure. The fate for human beings is the fact that we are from to cradle to grave. I believe the rich people have their own pains and the the poor people have their happiness because God is fair to everybody. To create with aims no matter it can be reached or not, to have happy and lovely family with healthy children and grandchildren is ...

i don`t know if god is fair.i know god creates some poor,some rich just becasuse to keep balance.The tragedy is one doesn`t accept fate.Maybe we live for battling to fate.
Aug 10, 2010 19:39
  • ROMIO
Quote:

Originally Posted by SOPHIAW

Does everything happen for a reason? do u believe in fate?

Yes,

Everything happens for a reason behind it, and its us the reasons,.. we do good to enjoy good provisions in life and we do bad to face its consequences.. its proven logically, scientifically and also religious wise,..

Apply some physics like newton's law - every reaction has an equal opposite reaction

Apply some logic - why you ? - you'll get ans to some extend,,.. but this can be projected only with a religious view point ( which i am not going to talk abt in this forum :) )

Have a nice time my frnd

Romio
Aug 12, 2010 02:16
  • DALLYHAPPY
It's a little bit complicated.

Sometimes i believe in fate,but sometimes not.

Because there were times no matter how hard i've tried, i failed. At that moment i could only believe in fate. I deemed to lose.
Aug 12, 2010 02:44
  • ONMYWAY
Quote:

Originally Posted by DALLYHAPPY View Post

Because there were times no matter how hard i've tried, i failed. At that moment i could only believe in fate. I deemed to lose.

You tried, you failed. But if you didn't give it a try, you wouldn't have a chance to konw if you fail or win.

Give yourself a chance to challenge. Then you have a chance to win. If you refuse to challenge, you have no chance.
Last edited by ONMYWAY: Aug 12, 2010 02:44
Oct 10, 2010 08:39
  • ATTA_BUTT
Our free will is not visible and does not have material existence. However, such factors do not render its existence impossible. Everyone has two (physical) eyes, but we also can see with our third (spiritual) eye. We use the former to see things in this world; we use the latter to see things beyond events and this world. Our free will is like our third eye, which you may call insight. It is an inclination or inner force by which we prefer and decide.

Men will s and God creates. A project or a building’s plan has no value or use unless you start to construct the building according to it, so that it becomes visible and serves many purposes. Our free will resembles that plan, for we decide and act according to it, and God creates our actions as a result of our decisions. Creation and acting or doing something are different things. God’s creation means that He gives actual existence to our choices and actions in this world. Without God’s creation, we can do nothing.
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Do u believe in fate?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code