Menu
Do u believe in fate?
Oct 11, 2010 08:46
  • SOPHIAW
wow,it`s not just a little complicated,but i will try my best to get it!
thanks ur comment
Oct 12, 2010 03:40
GUESTJAVIER I am spanish and my girlfriend is chinese. This summer, we stayed sited on a square in Suzhou. An old woman approached us and ask her to read her future in her hand. She refused several times. I asked her "why?, it should be fun".

and she told me:

"Most of chinese people, and myself too, we believe in fate. One day another old woman told me that my marriage would be broken one day. Several years before, I would meet a man who will arrive frome the other side of the world and with him I would be very happy. This is a really happy fate fro me. The fate made I met you one day and fate did that you and me fall in love. I don't want any other fate reading. I know fate is already written and I like mine so much"

I am not a religious nor spiritual man, really, I have my two feet over the floor, but sometimes...
Oct 12, 2010 04:33
  • SOPHIAW
wow,suprise!thanks for sharing your story.
i wasn`t a believer.i just did a lot of things to struggle my fate.i know i was wrong.i met a man who could tell my futrue and he said sth i refluctant to accept.this is the reson why i want to know there is a fate issue in this world.
but trust me ,no matter what will happpen in the futrue,we should take bad things as a lesson.and the most important thing is that u should believe that you are capable to make things better.

Oct 13, 2010 09:31
  • ATTA_BUTT
can we make ourself rich or poor, what is fate.
Oct 14, 2010 01:14
  • SOPHIAW
Fate is someting that you cannot avoid .if we make a great effort,we are surely could be rich.but sometims we have to ask ourself ,weather the life we are living is belonging to ourself.if it `s not,we would suffer from pursuing wrong things.We are all differet,we have different fate in front of us.
Oct 14, 2010 23:59
  • ATTA_BUTT
Yes! Fate is something that you cannot avoid but I think we can't make our self Rich and Poor by our self through hard working.
Is richness race is true?
Oct 15, 2010 04:16
  • SOPHIAW
In god eyes,hapinees doesn`t equalize rich.if rich could make us feel better,then we should do sth to change the poor life we live.we should pursue the true life.
i don`t understand fate,but i think the only thing we human could is to do best to make things better.
We should always smile in front of disasters.
Enjoy your life while you can because We all coudln`t get the philosophy of god.
Oct 16, 2010 10:13
  • ATTA_BUTT
I think we can get the philosophy of god by learning and searching in its true manner. i am happay your study is so close to philosophy of god.
Oct 16, 2010 10:48
  • ATTA_BUTT
God takes our free will into account when dealing with us and our acts, for He uses it to create our deeds. Thus we are never victims of Destiny or wronged by Fate. However insignificant our free will is when compared with God’s creative acts, it is still the cause of our deeds. God makes large things out of minute particles, and creates many important results from simple means. For example, He makes a huge pine tree from a tiny seed, and uses our inclinations or free choice to prepare our eternal happiness or punishment.
Oct 16, 2010 10:51
  • ATTA_BUTT
To better understand our part, and that of our will power, in our acts and accomplishments, consider the food we consume. Without soil and water, air and the sun’s heat, none of which we can produce or create despite our advanced technology, we would have no food. We cannot produce a single seed of corn. We did not create our body and establish its relationship with food; we cannot even control a single part of our body. For example, if we had to wind our heart like a clock at a fixed time every morning, how long would we survive?
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Do u believe in fate?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code