Menu
Looking for local friends in Kunming and Yunnan!
Jul 30, 2010 09:48
  • KANZI
Hello,

I will spend one month in Kunming and Yunnan in general, from about March 10 to April 10, 2011. I will be traveling in that region (itinerary still to be determined), and possibly stay in Kunming for a while at a tai-chi school. I am looking for a travel companion, or English- or French-speaking local friends (who also speak Chinese!)who could help me around. I am doing my best to learn as much Chinese as I can in the mean time, but I'm afraid it won't be enough!

Thanks!

François
Stanstead (Quebec), Canada
Aug 3, 2010 08:33
GUEST18189 I am a graduate student in Yunnan University at Kunming. And for the need of my major, I want to communicate with some foreign friends. Probably I won't go far from Kunming in Yunnan,because I have travelled to all place in Yunnan nearly.But maybe I can give you some advise about the trip, or when you were in Kunming, I can give you some help if I can.Any way,it was still early about your trip, You can contact with me then.

sina.com|fengjihai425
Aug 10, 2010 08:29
  • KANZI
Thanks! I will definitely make contact with you when I'm closer to departure!
Mar 8, 2011 03:29
GUEST63268 Hallo, my name is Anna and I will travel around Yunnan from 1. april till 18th april. I read your message and I wondered (apart of the fact that you already travelled around the province) if you were interested in fetching me from 14th to 18th april in a short trip from Kunming to Jianshui/Tuanshan/Yuanyang ricefields. I will travel by public busses, with backpack and sleep in guesthouses. If you are travel fun you might be interested: i will offer all travel fees (transportation, guesthouse and full board) + some pocket money.
I'm swiss, travel fun, and definitely looking for local contact during my trips.
Post a Reply to: Looking for local friends in Kunming and Yunnan!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code