Menu
Will you leave the restaurant without paying the bill if the blackout happens?
Aug 1, 2010 03:59
  • KUNGFUPANDA
Voting without time limit
Exclusive Vote
  1. 9 vote(s)
  2. 11 vote(s)
Note: Guest voter(s) are not displayed here.
Suppose you are having dinner in a restaurant very happily. Suddenly, the blackout happens. What are you going to do? Leaving the restaurant without paying the bill or just waiting for the restaurant’s notice? Please answer this question honestly.

A restaurant in Huai’an City, China was unlucky. A sudden blackout attacked the restaurant and most of the customers just left the restaurant without paying their bills. The waitresses reminded the customers to pay the bills but they just said it was too hot and we just went out to breathe cool air. But they didn’t come back after they left.
Aug 2, 2010 01:20
GUEST4547 Honesty has disappeared. You had your meal at that restaurant so that you should pay for your bill. If you didn't finnish your meal, the restaurant should give you some discounts.

Simple rule: you eat and you pay for the bill. The blackout can't be your excuse for refusing to pay the bill.
Aug 2, 2010 02:23
GUESTRYAN China has a large population but many with low quality,,,,,,,,
Aug 2, 2010 22:48
GUEST2781 I'll stay. I had my meal at the restaurant so that I would pay for the bill. The ones who left that restaurant were too sly.
Aug 3, 2010 07:54
  • DAVEC
I would stay, eat my food and then maybe eat the other food on the tables of people who left
Aug 3, 2010 21:48
  • WUYUETIAN
Normally speaking, the loss is coverred by commercial insurance in restaurant biz.
Aug 3, 2010 21:53
  • JIMMYB
If I was the boss, I would let those who tried to pay the bill enjoy a free meal because they are good guys.

Dave, you are really smart, hehe.

Commercial insurance? Does such insurance cover such a loss?
Aug 3, 2010 22:35
  • ELLIOTT
Hi, Panda, may I call you this way? I think, it is hard to put a tick for 'Yes'.
I were ashamed of myself for leaving the restaurant without paying the bill.
Aug 8, 2010 01:16
  • KUNGFUPANDA
Quote:

Originally Posted by ELLIOTT

Hi, Panda, may I call you this way? I think, it is hard to put a tick for 'Yes'.
I were ashamed of myself for leaving the restaurant without paying the bill.

It's ok, Elliott. This question is the same as "Will you follow other people jump the stoplights?" If you don't, you will be considered as a silly guy. If you do, you already breaks the rule.

Everyone has their choice. They can leave or just stay and wait. It's up to you.
Post a Reply to: Will you leave the restaurant without paying the bill if the blackout happens?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code