Menu
Travel Shenzhen to Humen Dongguan
Apr 25, 2011 01:08
GUEST65196 Hey, thanks for the quick replies. Looks like there are at least two options to Humen then. Thanks. This is a great site. Cheers!
Aug 10, 2011 08:23
GUEST30179 if i want take taxi from shenzhen airport to Dongguan Humen? Need how long and how much the taxi fee?>
Aug 10, 2011 20:34
  • BL2022
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST30179

if i want take taxi from shenzhen airport to Dongguan Humen? Need how long and how much the taxi fee?>

It takes at least rmb200 in the day time, high-way toll fee excluded.
Autually, there is direct shuttle bus from shenzhen airport to Dongguan Humen. FYI: http://www.travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/guangdong/shenzhen/airport-terminal.htm
Or you can take the shuttle bus to dongguan, and then hire a taxi to your destination. That will be much cheaper.
Mar 12, 2012 03:42
GUEST97250 I am going from Shenzhen to Humen Dongguan. Where can I take the long distance bus in Shenzhen and what is the bus number?
Mar 13, 2012 01:43
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST97250

I am going from Shenzhen to Humen Dongguan. Where can I take the long distance bus in Shenzhen and what is the bus number?

Take long distance bus at Futian Bus Station. It takes about 2 hours. Ticket prices: 33 yuan. It is available from 06:30 to 18:45.

Generally speaking, there are Chinese characters in front of the long distance buses which show you the destination.
Apr 24, 2012 00:16
GUEST33229 Hi, I would like to know if the bus shuttle from Guangzhou Baiyun to Dongguan Humen allows big luggage? Or rather is it convenient? I will be going from GZ to Humen and back to GZ again, wondering what's the best way (short travelling time and reasonable rate) if I'm carrying big suitcase... Appreciate some advice, thanks much!
Apr 24, 2012 01:15
GUEST76590
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST33229

Hi, I would like to know if the bus shuttle from Guangzhou Baiyun to Dongguan Humen allows big luggage? Or rather is it convenient? I will be going from GZ to Humen and back to GZ again, wondering what's the best way (short travelling time and reasonable rate) if I'm carrying big suitcase... Appreciate some advice, thanks much!

Sorry, there is no direct bus from Baiyun Airport to Humen. You'd better take airport express line 1 to Civil Aviation Building near the Guangzhou Railway Station. Then walk to Guangdong Provincial Bus Station to take long distance bus to Humen. The bus runs every 30 minutes from 06:10 to 20:30.

Ticket price: CNY 43

PS: it will arrive at Yongan Bus Station in Taiping Area.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Travel Shenzhen to Humen Dongguan
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code