Menu
The 6th China Xinjiang International Tourism Festival to be held on August 25!
Aug 2, 2010 20:36
  • CHRISTINE
  • Community Moderator
The 6th China [tcgurl=https://www.travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/xinjiang/]Xinjiang[/tcgurl] International Tourism Festival will be held in Hetian (Xinjiang) from August 25 to September 2. Hetian is famed as the City of Jade.

According to the local officials, more than 300 honorable guests inside and outside of China will attend this festival, including some foreign travel agencies from 22 countries, domestic travel agencies and tourism administrations from 24 provinces and cities in China.

In addition, the 7th [tcgurl=https://www.travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/xinjiang/hetian/]Hetian[/tcgurl] Jade Cultural Festival is to open at the same time.

During these two festivals, 250 exhibition booths will be placed to exhibit special local products including jade, tourism products, ethnic medicine and handicrafts.
Last edited by CHRISTINE: Aug 2, 2010 22:12
Aug 8, 2010 14:35
  • OSMAN
i also read about that flight from urumqi to Turpan is free for one week.for the Turpan internationall grape festival
Aug 9, 2010 02:36
Quote:

Originally Posted by OSMAN

i also read about that flight from urumqi to Turpan is free for one week.for the Turpan internationall grape festival

Flights from Urumqi to Turpan? Are you sure? I just knew that the flights from Urumqi to Turpan was operated since July 17. The tourists can visit the local tourist attractions for free before August 31. You only need to show your ID card and boarding pass.

Remember that there is a time limit. You can just visit the scenic spots in 3 days, including the date you took your plane.
Last edited by TRAVELINGINCHINA: Aug 9, 2010 02:44
Aug 20, 2010 22:03
  • OSMAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by TRAVELINGINCHINA View Post

Flights from Urumqi to Turpan? Are you sure? I just knew that the flights from Urumqi to Turpan was operated since July 17. The tourists can visit the local tourist attractions for free before August 31. You only need to show your ID card and boarding pass.

Remember that there is a time limit. You can just visit the scenic spots ...

sure.
now is finnished.many next year.but still it is good seson to traveling to Turpan and other parts of Xinjiang Uyghur autonomous region.
Post a Reply to: The 6th China Xinjiang International Tourism Festival to be held on August 25!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code