Menu
Which pavilion of Expo 2010 do you like the best?
Sep 30, 2010 22:20
GUEST10340
Quote:

Originally Posted by TRAVELINGINCHINA

My favorite is UK Pavilion. It looks like a hedgehog. Poland Pavlion is also marvelous. But it isn't listed here.

I went all the way from Malaysia just to see the UK Pavilion in the night scene and I was very disappointed. There is totally no light on. It looks good probably only on broadday light. I asked a few workers there and all said it was lights are never on during the last few months and only ther 4th worker I asked is knowledgeable or honest to tell me that the lights went out of order.

UK Pavilion definitely get the worst vote(for night) and easily the best(for day).

It's a rip-off. Totally disappointed.
Oct 2, 2010 23:47
GUEST57251 I must say that the China Pavillion is a must-see, so is the Saudi Arabia Pavillion. There isn't much to see in the Singapore Pavillion and the New Zealand Pavillion. For some, they are mainly there to sell their hand-made products such as the India, the Parkistan, the Sri Lanka and the Myanmar. I really like the outside of some of the pavillions such as the Spain - which is very stunning.
Oct 19, 2010 02:05
  • BIRDROCKSTER
The Indonesian pavilion is really neat. Its HUGE and you can even stop for some live music, setting the atmosphere and making the experience very enjoyable.
Oct 23, 2010 22:22
GUEST04113 I found the Shanghai Expo vastly overrated and regret going. Too many people and too little of real interested. They should have chosen 'Style over Substance' as the motto.
Oct 24, 2010 18:31
GUEST44613 TOP TEN:
1. France
2. Italy
3. Germany
4. Denmark
5. Netherlands
6. Canada
7. Mexico
8. Ireland
9. Saudi Arabia
10.UK

Of course, the UK pavilion is THE best pavilion architecturally. MY LIST includes both the architecture and the exhibit design. For instance, Spain is a beautiful structure, but the interior is such a great disappointment! Saudi Arabia isn`t a great pavilion, but it does have "Drama" and it`s iconic structure! On my list of Most Disappointing: USA, Russia, Japan, S. Korea, Australia, UAE, Poland, Spain, Singapore & Switzerland.
Oct 25, 2010 23:09
  • SUSANNAH007
i like Spain Pavilion, but there are too many people there ,i cant have the chance to entry into the pavilion. and also the UK pavilion.TI IS A MAVEL .and also chinese pavilion..
Oct 26, 2010 01:43
  • RICHARD121
As always Japan Pavilion was the best with its eye catching stuff. Every year Japan Pavilion has something new and interesting to offer.
Aug 10, 2014 23:10
GUEST32177 MY Top 20:
France
Germany
Italy
Netherlands
Denmark
Canada
Spain
Chile
Ireland
UK
New Zealand
Poland
South Korea
Indonesia
Mexico
Sweden
Finland
Norway
Japan
China

Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Which pavilion of Expo 2010 do you like the best?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code