Menu
Hi from Herbeat
Aug 4, 2010 03:23
  • HERBEAT
Hi guys, Herbeat comes back to TCG. I left for a long time because I find it's really bored here, no new postings and everything...

But recently strangely I came across TCG again and decide to come back and have a visit. How are you guys? And hi
Aug 4, 2010 04:12
  • LAUGH
Welcome back! Herbeat,

The same as you, I have been settling in here for nearly one year. Haha, and never leave. hope you remember me...
Aug 4, 2010 23:54
  • HERBEAT
Yeah, of course I do. But hmm... never move? Don't you find it's being boring sometimes? I mean there are not so much interesting stuff now and then?
Aug 5, 2010 03:41
  • DAPHNEB
HERBEAT, you are right, so I tried to fill the blank hours of my day here for warmming up. Lacking vigor any money, it is my shortcut to enhance communication across the cultures.
Aug 5, 2010 20:35
  • BOBERT
Glad your enjoying it again HERBEAT.
Aug 15, 2010 23:06
  • HERBEAT
Quote:

Originally Posted by BOBERT

Glad your enjoying it again HERBEAT.

Hmm... to be honest it's not enjoying it again but there's nothing else interesting I could do... Anyway, why do you come back?
Aug 16, 2010 02:43
  • BOBERT
Quote:

Originally Posted by HERBEAT

Hmm... to be honest it's not enjoying it again but there's nothing else interesting I could do... Anyway, why do you come back?

I came back for EXACTLY the same reason as you Yolanda! We are like two peas in a pod. Alas, two very bored and sad peas with no life. In fact, I am more than a little ashamed.

Aug 16, 2010 03:08
  • HERBEAT
Hmm... I'm not quite sure whether I agree with you or not. In fact there are lots to do recently. Parties, swimming, work and travelling plans. Sometimes there are just too much need me to do but I don't want to do anything...

Saying that, how are you? Long time no see Bob...
Aug 16, 2010 16:08
  • BOBERT
Nothing has changed fo me Yolanda. Life goes on. I just dropped in here to see what's happening. Not much apparently, unless you find posts such as "Lucky numbers" or "Sunrise or sunset" interesting. Personally, I don't, so I might continue my search elsewhere. Have fun Yolanda.
Aug 16, 2010 21:15
  • HERBEAT
Thank you Bob. And keep me updated with your research^-^ I'm sure if I could sleep right night, I would have loads of fun...
Post a Reply to: Hi from Herbeat
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code