Menu
WHOLESALE EYEGLASS FRAMES IN SHENZHEN
Aug 4, 2010 05:43
guestrakesh Hello everyone,

I am looking for wholesale eyeglass frames market in shenzhen.

can anyone send some information.

Aug 5, 2010 04:40
GUESTDAVE You can try on the 6th floor of Zhongwei Square, at the walking street near Dongmen. (东门步行街中威广场六楼整层)
Aug 5, 2010 06:10
  • BILLCAI
Hi, there are big wholesale markets for eyeglass frames in Guangzhou, I suggest you to come to Guangzhou as well. For more question, please contact me by email: hotmail.com|caijun_Bill
Cheers!
Bill
Aug 5, 2010 09:49
GUESTRAKESH
Quote:

Originally Posted by BILLCAI

Hi, there are big wholesale markets for eyeglass frames in Guangzhou, I suggest you to come to Guangzhou as well. For more question, please contact me by email: hotmail.com|caijun_Bill
Cheers!
Bill

Thanks Bill - I`m aware of the guangzhou market - but wanted to explore shenzhen market - as these are manufacturers - they deal in superior materials.
please update .
Aug 5, 2010 09:50
GUEST81222
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTDAVE

You can try on the 6th floor of Zhongwei Square, at the walking street near Dongmen. (东门步行街中威广场六楼整层)

thanks - i`ll surely visit.
but is this the only place - as I have heard there are plenty of them.
Aug 6, 2010 01:44
GUESTCHRIS Longgang Yiwu Trade Center( 龙岗义乌批发商城), it's even cheaper than the dongmen Area.

Aug 6, 2010 21:42
GUESTBAMBANG HALO, CAN YOU TELL ME , HOW GET THERE FROM BEIJING ROAD (GUANGZHOU) TO DONGMEN ARE (SHENZHEN) ?
Aug 7, 2010 01:14
  • BL2022
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTBAMBANG

HALO, CAN YOU TELL ME , HOW GET THERE FROM BEIJING ROAD (GUANGZHOU) TO DONGMEN ARE (SHENZHEN) ?

Take bus 236 or 59 or 190 or 544 at Beijing Road Crossing, alight at Haizhu Square Station, change to subway line2, alight at Wanshengwei station and change to subway line4, alight at Daxuecheng south station, and walk aboout 960 metrers to dongmen square.

Take bus 236 or 59 or 190 or 544 at Beijing Road Crossing, alight at Haizhu Square Station, change to subway line2, alight at Wanshengwei station and change to subway line4, alight at Daxuecheng south station, change to bus387, alight at dongyi road and walk aboout 140 metrers to dongmen square.

Aug 8, 2010 09:36
GUESTRAKESH
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST81222

thanks - i`ll surely visit.
but is this the only place - as I have heard there are plenty of them.

thanks a million... i`ll surely visit and let everyone know about my experience.
thanks once again.
Nov 26, 2010 22:35
GUEST90211 DEAR FRIENDS IAM LOOKING FOR EYEGLASS BRAND GUCCI, PRADA . EMPORIO ARMANI, HUGO BOSS, DO YOU HAVE THIS BRAND, IAM GOINT TO SHENZHEN JANUARY 16,EMAIL IS hotmail.com|royjvalle
Dec 2, 2010 09:33
  • GIONVIA
For replica brandname such as EYEGLASS BRAND GUCCI, PRADA . EMPORIO ARMANI, HUGO BOSS .etc., you can get from Baiyun international leather building in {Guangzhou,http://www.travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/guangzhou.htm} .For 1:1 quality , the price is around RMB180-250/set with original package . Cheers .
Page 1 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: WHOLESALE EYEGLASS FRAMES IN SHENZHEN
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code