Menu
Tour Shanghai-Huangshan
Aug 4, 2010 09:03
  • MARCIN
I am going to JiuZhaikou late this coming October. This tour is organized by a tourist company. When we arrive in Shanghai on the way back, I want to go to Huangshan for three days for photographing but this tourist company does not have Huangshan tour. Is there any tour to Huangshan with Pick-up and drop-off in Shanghai as I cannot speak Chinese.
Aug 4, 2010 20:03
  • JIMMYB
You may take these two tours for reference.

No.1 [tcgurl=http://www.travelchinaguide.com/package/huangshantour1.htm]Natural Wonders of Huangshan[/tcgurl]

No.2 [tcgurl=http://www.travelchinaguide.com/package/huangshantour2.htm]Huangshan to Yixian and Shexian[/tcgurl]
Aug 4, 2010 20:20
  • MARCIN
Thank you Jimmyb.
I have read the 2 tours you mentioned but these two begin in Huangshan, not from Shanghai.
I have been by myself once in Yuangyang bus station and was really confused and panic as they changed the departure time of the bus I bought to the day after; they did not allow me to get on the bus and it took me two hours just to understand why they did so.
If there is no tour with pick-up and drop-off in Shanghai hotels, is there anyway I can manage myself at the bus station ? Or should I fly from Shanghai because they speak English in the air port, I guess. I just regret the scenic view from the bus on the way to Huangshan.
Aug 4, 2010 20:56
  • JIMMYB
Marcin,

I see you got through unpleasant experience on bus tour. If you still worry about it, better get there by plane. Or you may go to Shanghai South Long Distance Bus Station to take the bus. I've found their English website. The staff there may speak English.

Bus schedule as follow:

Huangshan Tunxi 06:38 471 Km 6.5 Hours 140/135 Yuan Tunxi General Bus Station/Mt. Huangshan Scenic Area Tour Center
Huangshan Tunxi 07:58 471 Km 6.5 Hours 140/135 Yuan Tunxi General Bus Station/Mt. Huangshan Scenic Area Tour Center
Huangshan Tunxi 10:12 471 Km 6.5 Hours 140/135 Yuan Tunxi General Bus Station/Mt. Huangshan Scenic Area Tour Center
Huangshan Tunxi 14:15 471 Km 6.5 Hours 140/135 Yuan Tunxi General Bus Station/Mt. Huangshan Scenic Area Tour Center
Last edited by JIMMYB: Aug 4, 2010 20:57
Sep 26, 2010 22:37
  • MARCIN
JimmyB,

Tks for the information re. Bus schedules.
Could you please give me the address of the Shanghai South Long Distance Bus Station English website for my deeper exploration. Thank you.
Sep 26, 2010 23:17
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by MARCIN

JimmyB,

Tks for the information re. Bus schedules.
Could you please give me the address of the Shanghai South Long Distance Bus Station English website for my deeper exploration. Thank you.

Website: http://www.ctnz.net/selectLanguage.do?languag=English
Post a Reply to: Tour Shanghai-Huangshan
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code