Menu
Sexy clothing is a distraction?
Aug 5, 2010 01:34
  • JIMMYB
This summer is very hot. To avoid sunstroke, girls were less and less, low-cut dress, halter tops, tops with revealing decolletage or narrow straps, see-through blouses and short pants…..

Women feel cool but men feel hot. Sexy clothing is distraction for them. Don’t you believe it? A motor car hit a bus in Yantai on July 17. After investigation, the police learnt that the motor driver was attracted by a hot girl on the road. Then he ran into the bus.

Again, an internet company in Shenyang put out a notice, prohibiting all female employees to wear sexy clothing, such as low-cut dress, halter tops, see-through blouses and short pants. The one who wear sexy clothes will be fined 50 yuan. Why did the company make such a strange rule? The male employees are distracted and can not focus on their works.

A man is happy about the rule. “The office is a public place. Wearing less just shows that some female employees don’t respect us. Sometimes, we are mistaken as perverts.”, he says.

"Less is more”, I forget who says this. It seems that women do observe this rule.

Girls, what do you think?
Aug 5, 2010 03:29
  • DAPHNEB
You are right. For that guy runs to bus, it is a tragedy. Maybe these two words can make a good interpretation of it: LUST & CAUTION.
Aug 5, 2010 03:37
  • SUMMERLING
That motor driver reminds me of a advertisement in which a man run into a wall when attracted by a hot girl, tragedy~!
Aug 9, 2010 22:27
  • ONMYWAY
Sexy clothes is a distraction. I am just asking a question: why do you women wear pretty clothes? You wear sexy clothes to tell others that you are hot and sexy. But what if there is no audience? I mean all men ignore you. Will you feel disappointed?

If a man can't take his eyes off you, will you be happy? If so, why do you pretend you are angry? You wear beautiful clothes and the purpose is obvious, hoping someone can notice your changes. When a man notices you, you are angry and think that he shouldn't stare at you. Contradictory!!!!!
Aug 12, 2010 02:18
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
ONMYWAY, I what to say something, Summer is hot, we all want to cool ourselves, right? why don't girls wear shorts? just cz girls are sexy if they wear them?? it is nothing wrong if they cover what they need to cover. Such saying is unfair.
For alluring matter, it is not girls' fault. if we are not allowed or welcomed to wear them, why do those clothes designers work them out for us? whatever...
Last edited by GLOOMYSUNDAY: Aug 12, 2010 02:21
Aug 12, 2010 02:38
  • ONMYWAY
Gloomy, girls cool down themselves bu they make men feel hot. Some girls are enjoying this game. They are indeed very happy when seeing men staring at them.

OK. I want to give a suggestion to all men: If she dares to wear such clothes, it is ok for you to stare at them. It's not men' fault either. Next time she calls you "pervert", just tell her "I am not a pervert. I am admiring your beauty. Indeed, you are very charming."

If all men disappear in the world, will you wear beautiful clothes? No use because you have no admirers. No one will care what you wear.

If your husband doesn't notice you wear beautiful clothes, how will you react? Most women become angry and complain that their partners don't care about her at all. The deep reason is: you want to be the focus and attract him but he ignores you.

Thus, just stare at them as you wish or just ignore them.

Aug 12, 2010 03:14
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
Okay, for girls who are happy when seeing men staring at them, I have to say they are pretty much swaggering about sth, annoyed and footsied as they deserved to be. It is human nature that a girl will doll herself up for him who loves her. But for others, staring is unbearable and not polite either, the distraction is none of my business too in such case.

Interesting question, ONMYWAY, we have no other need to wear clothes except for keeping warm if there is no man around.
Aug 12, 2010 03:24
  • ONMYWAY
Maybe, a Chinese old saying is enough to conclude: 士为知己者死,女为悦己者容。In English, A gentleman is ready to die for his friends female accommodates for the pleasedoneself.

But modern women have evolved to a new level. Even they are pleased to see their admirers, they are still angry about this.
Aug 16, 2010 04:16
If you look at her carefully, she will call you a "pervert". If you don't look at her, she will have a question "is he a gay? If not, he must be abnormal since all men are interested in sexy girls."

No matter what you do, you are definitely wrong.

Can't you understand what women think about? Next time you see her wear beautiful and sexy clothes, just compliment her by saying "You look so pretty today." I am sure that she will give you a big smile. Everyone has his/her vanity. If you can satisfy her vanity, I am sure that she will be happy. Then you needn't worry that she will call you a pervert.
Sep 12, 2010 02:41
GUESTHARRY After reading the posts, "红颜祸水" just pops up in my mind. It may not be that bad but women need to take care of themselves. Let me remind you: you can easily become the targets to those bad guys.
Sep 14, 2010 21:38
  • SUNNYDREAM
"Less is more”, I forget who says this. It seems that women do observe this rule.

Very true. I won't wear very sexy clothes because I don't want to make men distracted or embarrassed. Wearing sexy clothes in the offices just shows that you have no respect for others. Remember it is working places, not at home or a fashion show. On formal occasions, you need wear your clothes correctly and suitably. Don't make yourself "shallow".
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Sexy clothing is a distraction?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code