Menu
Come to Know What is selling in Yiwu international Wholesale market?
Aug 7, 2010 11:28
  • CCYQ
The International Trade Mart is the main one and the biggest, and it is divided into four districts.Products are from around 40 industries and of 2,000 categories.
International Mart ( District 1 ) devide into ABCDE 5 areas, selling: artificial flower decorations, wedding accessories, glassware ware, ceramic mare ,crystal crafts, jewellery, toy.
International Mart ( District 2 ) devide into F G 2 areas, sellingļ¼ŒUmbrella, reain coat bag and luggage,lock, tool sets etc hardware, homeappliance items, kitchenwares,knife ,fork ,pan sets, plaim,bowel. Torch. Laptop. Mobile and accessories, all kinds of electronical gifts
International Mart ( District 3 ) H area is the only area belong to Distict 3, Selling: pen, paper etc stationary item .sport toys and equipments. Cometic item skin cares
International Mart ( District 4 )it is new and it is the biggest area in the market. Seeling: daily supplies like tooth picker, soap, bowl, plastic items, floor mat; shoes, socks, bra and underware, lingerie,s craf, hats, belts,

Why choose Yiwu market?
Why more than 200 000 foreign buyers come to Yiwu Market to purchase goods every year? Every one has their own different answers.1.More than 300 000 kinds of commodity, you can find almost any thing here2.Most suppliers are directly from factory, so price are very low3.You can purchase even 1 ctn per item with wholesale price4.Only cost few minutes to visit a show room5.You can put more than 200 kinds of goods to a container6.English packing for sale in foreign market7.Latest designs, every people know "NO NEW DESIGN,NO BUSINESS" here8.Thousands of factories around here, its easy to visit some factories only cost one day9.Honest businessmen, nicer commercial atmosphere10.Beautiful & safe city11.More than 500 hotel and restaurants12.Convenient traffic to send goods or travelMore foreign purchaser come here, more factories come to Yiwu to set showroom, it makes Yiwu Market become more and more competitive. Authority conclude Yiwu Market will be the center of international trade of commodity.Welcome to Yiwu to start your fortune tour.

This is Penny living in Yiwu City Zhejiang Province. near Shanghai(2.5hours), near Hangzhou(1.5hours) near Suzhou(4hours).near Ningbo(2,5hours)
i am a freelance as an translator, business assiatant, business guide, factories inspector, goods insprctor, item sourcing.shipping consulting. i worked for foreign shipping company for 1.5 years, work for Europe buying office for 2 years.
pls contact me if need my service.

i would like to guide you to buy from this market
you are welcomed to contact me in anytime.

Msn/emaill: hotmail.com|xingfutianpingzuo,
Email: gmail.com|buyinging.inchina
Mob: 86 159579 33479

Aug 8, 2010 22:26
  • ROMIO
Hi CCYQ,..

I would like to visit this area next time i am in Gz,.. might need your help in accompanying me :D not for purchase but to see around and explore :D

adheel
Aug 8, 2010 22:42
  • CCYQ
Dear adheel

It does not matter for business or personal vacation or something eles

i would like you guide you. show you around Yiwu Market.

Nice day!
Aug 9, 2010 08:15
  • ROMIO
CCYQ,

Thank you very much,.. keep in touch by msn, I ve already added you and hope to have a chat some time :)

I also look forward to have you as friends for a long long time :D

Enjoy the rest of your day ;)
Aug 9, 2010 08:40
  • CCYQ
Thank you

but i did not see you are in my list?

Can you say hi to me??
Post a Reply to: Come to Know What is selling in Yiwu international Wholesale market?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code