Menu
Kaka: I am not a liar! I didn’t cheat Real!
Aug 8, 2010 03:18
  • DREAMLIFE
The Real Madrid must be pissed off by Kaka. Before the 2010 World Cup, Kaka hid his knee injury and refused to take surgery because he wanted to play for Brazil. Unfortunately, he wasn’t who he was during the matches. No goals, no champion! He came back to Real with nothing.

Real Madrid spent 65,000,000 Euros to buy Kaka from AC Milan last summer. But Kaka only scored 9 goals. Just calculate how much each goal is worth. Real’ fans even say that Kaka is too selfish. He shouldn’t have hidden his injury and attended the World Cup. And the Brazil should be responsible for his injury too.

A famous doctor once warned that Kaka might end his football career in South Africa. Luckily, things were not that bad.

Now he has had his knee injury operation. It is said that the operation is very successful but he still needs 3 or 4 months to fully recover. His injury must affect Mourinho’s tactics.

Some fans call Kaka a liar. According to Spanish media, The AC Milan and Kaka set a trap for Real. Before Kaka came to Real, he already suffered from bad injuries. Kaka retorted in an interview, “I have to say, I am not a liar. People should trust in me. To me, it is a nightmare. Everyone knows I will miss the games in the following four months. My knees have some problems and I have suffering it for some time. But I want to say, I don’t it is so serious and I am surprised…….”
Aug 8, 2010 03:23
  • DREAMLIFE
It is no use to argue if Kaka is a liar. Kaka has to prove himself after recovery. Otherwise, he will be another Owen. The direct result is Real will give up on him and sell him to other teams.

Unlike Kaka, C Ronaldo seems to be the backbone of the Real. Although he might have some troubles with his personal lives, he is so serious about football, training very hard and performing very well.
Aug 9, 2010 01:27
GUEST9874 I guest that he won't stay at Real for too long. The Real is angry about him. Obviously, the deal is unsuccessful. 9 goals cost 65,000,000 Euros. So expensive.

Real will send him away if some other teams want him.
Post a Reply to: Kaka: I am not a liar! I didn’t cheat Real!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code