Menu
How to let beer belly go?
Aug 8, 2010 04:04
  • ONMYWAY
I've found that my beer belly is getting biger recently. Don't misunderstand me. I don't drink beer too much, just sitting too long a day. During working hours, I almost sit for 8 hours. When I get back home, I sit on the chair to access the internet.

I know that doing exercises can help me keep fit but do you know any food therapy for letting beer belly go?

This picture shows a big beer belly but it's not mine. Mine is not as big as that.

Aug 8, 2010 15:40
  • DAVEC
Where is the photo of beer belly? you just showed photo of a thin man, at least hes thinner than me :)
Aug 8, 2010 21:21
Haha, you are very humorous, Dave.

My sister says that the best way is to do sit-ups. She does it 50 times everyday. Maybe, both of you can give it a try. Food therapy can just do a little help. Doing exercises is very effective.
Aug 8, 2010 22:37
  • DAPHNEB
Where is your hula-hoop? it can help I think. not a very energetic form of exercise but effective. Sit-up is not easy for me.
Aug 9, 2010 10:15
  • DAVEC
A beer belly is actually hard to get rid of, for most men it is built up over many years so is unlikely to go quickly.
Healthy food and excercise is the best way and of course keep away from so much beer.
Aug 9, 2010 20:48
Quote:

Originally Posted by DAVEC

A beer belly is actually hard to get rid of, for most men it is built up over many years so is unlikely to go quickly.
Healthy food and excercise is the best way and of course keep away from so much beer.

Beer belly caused by beer? Sigh, I have to stop drinking beer now though I don't drink too much. Better prevent from having a huge beer belly.
Aug 11, 2010 21:34
  • CHERRY07
Quote:

Originally Posted by LONELYJOURNEY

Beer belly caused by beer? Sigh, I have to stop drinking beer now though I don't drink too much. Better prevent from having a huge beer belly.

Drinking beer is no problem. Don't eat too much grilled meat. It is not a good idea to eat grilled meat while drinking beer.Not healthy. And you can easily accumulate fat.
Aug 11, 2010 23:12
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
The medical breakthrough proves that guzzling ale is not the only reason why men develop saggy stomachs. But a Beer-gut gene that gives fellas flabby tummies has been discovered yet...Overfeeding and lack of exercise is not the only detonation.......
Aug 13, 2010 21:56
  • LXX_5398210
dear friend
mabe i can tell you a very effecient way ,but i dont sure you have dare to put it into action.giggle, its belly dance .although its a female dance ,but i have proved its effect. i promise if you insist, you wil see the result soon.maybe you can learn from your wife of internet .however .
Aug 14, 2010 21:00
GUESTKYLE Belly dance?? Funny, but highly appreciated. maybe you will have inspiration from this movie:Hula Girls (2006) --- very impressive one I saw years ago.
Aug 14, 2010 22:28
  • ONMYWAY
Belly dance? I don't think it is a good idea. Don't you see a fat guy with beer belly dance this?
Post a Reply to: How to let beer belly go?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code